ShHere!

• Member since Aug 30th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

FreeVIP Giveaway Click Here

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

• Mist -

Post your screenshots soon asap. Within another 24 hrs I'll deny your unban appeal.

• ShHere! -

I'm not at home, I do not have my computer on hand, when I come back soon I will upload the screen shots .. @MIST

• Johnny -

Place a your photo here :)

• ShHere! -

I did not understand
      for the picture?
      hahaha o.o

• Johnny -

Take out this picture of that ugly face of dark glasses and puts your picture hahaha

• ShHere! -

It is the great Hector Lavoe.. youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8IoG7UVVU..

if you put your real picture I put mine XD

• Johnny -

But that's my real picture

• Yo YO! -

yo sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

• ShHere! -

yes yes!

• Cronosh -

that give me laugh with people who think she cares if you type work I give you my life is relaxed thank god not your luck I wish you in life I do not recess misunderstandings please big headphones

• ShHere! -

frustrated man walks to work, look like a woman behind me, I do not even know who you are, for writing to me that annoyance and turned...

• Cronosh -

lol

• ShHere! -

silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/77315 ... jajajaja tu seguro eres el chismoso de tu zona, un venezolano haciendo chismes de otro, y de paso que usa wallhack, no tienes verguenza.. si por error me me banean que pasa ? tengo 3 pc en mi casa y puedo volver a entrar, no te mates tanto gocho envidioso

• anna -

how do you get the "Member" tag?

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

When you get 50 points you will automatically get the member tag.

• ShHere! -

publish something and you get points
      a complaint
      A suggestion
      your instagram hahaha