ShHere!

• Member since Aug 30th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Mist -

Post your screenshots soon asap. Within another 24 hrs I'll deny your unban appeal.

• ShHere! -

I'm not at home, I do not have my computer on hand, when I come back soon I will upload the screen shots .. @MIST

• Johnny -

Place a your photo here :)

• ShHere! -

I did not understand
      for the picture?
      hahaha o.o

• Johnny -

Take out this picture of that ugly face of dark glasses and puts your picture hahaha

• ShHere! -

It is the great Hector Lavoe.. youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8IoG7UVVU..

if you put your real picture I put mine XD

• Johnny -

But that's my real picture

• Yo YO! -

yo sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

• ShHere! -

yes yes!

• Cronosh -

that give me laugh with people who think she cares if you type work I give you my life is relaxed thank god not your luck I wish you in life I do not recess misunderstandings please big headphones

• ShHere! -

frustrated man walks to work, look like a woman behind me, I do not even know who you are, for writing to me that annoyance and turned...

• Cronosh -

lol

• ShHere! -

silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/77315 ... jajajaja tu seguro eres el chismoso de tu zona, un venezolano haciendo chismes de otro, y de paso que usa wallhack, no tienes verguenza.. si por error me me banean que pasa ? tengo 3 pc en mi casa y puedo volver a entrar, no te mates tanto gocho envidioso

• anna -

how do you get the "Member" tag?

• Mighty -

When you get 50 points you will automatically get the member tag.

• ShHere! -

publish something and you get points
      a complaint
      A suggestion
      your instagram hahaha