EMMETT

• Male
  • Member since Aug 2nd 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Godlike_br -

Hi Emmet !!! Could you send me the demo of the HIHI player ?

• cyp007 -

COULD U COME ON SERVER AND BAN APPS1G coz he is fcking waller. everyone says. thank you

• sG | Walle -

hey

• sG | Walle -

hey emmet send me a message :D

• EMMETT -

I did :D

• melissa -

can u plss explain to jack if he wants he can add me in my fb in my profile i have then i will show the 3 proof and i dont know how to post it here

• EMMETT -

Write '' Record '' in console to start recording
      Write '' Stop '' in console to stop recording
      Go to '' sendspace.com '' , you mustn't create an account in that site , unlike Mediafire
      Anyway , go to it , select demo from your CStrike folder , wait uploading...
      You'll get a link , copie it , and post it in your thread with the correct form

• melissa -

emmeth actually to be honest and even mr.sy knows this that i dont know how to record or demo like that so i do not know also how to apply for adminship even i play almost 2 years here and im frustrating that even sophia mentioning name that she or he is not hacking even to ask you OMG>>>>>>

• Godlike_br -

Hi !! I need a favor. Can you analise my last post ( gtr cheater) with your program, record and send me ?

• EMMETT -

lol , it's not a program .
      It's an in-game feature that helps us detect cheaters
      Cannot be used in your demo

• EMMETT -

By the way , I know you can differenciate between Spreader and Recoil
      Would you join DD2 sometimes , I may need ya to check 2 suspicious players with me

• EMMETT -

'' RisadaTerrivel '' and '' TkS '' . If you see them playing , spectate them . And give me your opinion .
      I am pretty sure they use No Recoil

• Godlike_br -

This program is used only online ? I didn´t know !! No problem, thanks !! I want benned this guy (GTR) in other server. This is more evidence demo that I recorded of him.

• Godlike_br -

Well DD2 is always full ! If I try record I wll bem kicked or banned cause I woulc be as spector. But I will observ these 2 players.

• Vtouti-A -

yaw bro there is a hacker on fatal killerz
    named hitman 2

• Dione Carolinee -

hi

• EMMETT -

Hi

• exo lay -

emmet

• Yo YO! -

yea?

• EMMETT -

What ?

• Yo YO! -

you poked me for what?

• EMMETT -

Nuthin' hahaa just wanted to

• Yo YO! -

ok :3

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

You are a piece of shit!

• EMMETT -

Thank you my brother , I will do my best !!!

• nomore -

check your PM

• Spartan Noble Six -

still playing ?

• ShHere! -

>.<

• EMMETT -

I deleted those two replies :P

• EMMETT -

I see members posting sometimes

• Jack -

You should not post in a topic that is not concern to you.

• |SugarFree|Cupcake<3 -

Hey XD

• EMMETT -

I also didn't say that he said '' communities '' . I said he said : '' You can report cheaters from other servers too '' . I didn't spell the word communities -_-

• nomore -

you know the difference between servers and other community?

• nomore -

Crazy didn't say " report cheaters of other community" he said " Other servers " we got Dust2 24/7, CTF and Fatal Killerz from those server you can report cheaters