EMMETT Member

• Male
  • Member since Aug 2nd 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Godlike_br -

Hi Emmet !!! Could you send me the demo of the HIHI player ?

• cyp007 -

COULD U COME ON SERVER AND BAN APPS1G coz he is fcking waller. everyone says. thank you

• Sk | Walle -

hey

• Sk | Walle -

hey emmet send me a message :D

• EMMETT -

I did :D

• melissa -

can u plss explain to jack if he wants he can add me in my fb in my profile i have then i will show the 3 proof and i dont know how to post it here

• EMMETT -

Write '' Record '' in console to start recording
      Write '' Stop '' in console to stop recording
      Go to '' sendspace.com '' , you mustn't create an account in that site , unlike Mediafire
      Anyway , go to it , select demo from your CStrike folder , wait uploading...
      You'll get a link , copie it , and post it in your thread with the correct form

• melissa -

emmeth actually to be honest and even mr.sy knows this that i dont know how to record or demo like that so i do not know also how to apply for adminship even i play almost 2 years here and im frustrating that even sophia mentioning name that she or he is not hacking even to ask you OMG>>>>>>

• Godlike_br -

Hi !! I need a favor. Can you analise my last post ( gtr cheater) with your program, record and send me ?

• EMMETT -

lol , it's not a program .
      It's an in-game feature that helps us detect cheaters
      Cannot be used in your demo

• EMMETT -

By the way , I know you can differenciate between Spreader and Recoil
      Would you join DD2 sometimes , I may need ya to check 2 suspicious players with me

• EMMETT -

'' RisadaTerrivel '' and '' TkS '' . If you see them playing , spectate them . And give me your opinion .
      I am pretty sure they use No Recoil

• Godlike_br -

This program is used only online ? I didn´t know !! No problem, thanks !! I want benned this guy (GTR) in other server. This is more evidence demo that I recorded of him.

• Godlike_br -

Well DD2 is always full ! If I try record I wll bem kicked or banned cause I woulc be as spector. But I will observ these 2 players.

• Vtouti-A -

yaw bro there is a hacker on fatal killerz
    named hitman 2

• Dione Carolinee -

hi

• EMMETT -

Hi

• exo lay -

emmet

• Yo YO! -

yea?

• EMMETT -

What ?

• Yo YO! -

you poked me for what?

• EMMETT -

Nuthin' hahaa just wanted to

• Yo YO! -

ok :3

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

You are a piece of shit!

• EMMETT -

Thank you my brother , I will do my best !!!

• Mist -

check your PM

• Spartan Noble Six -

still playing ?

• ShHere! -

>.<

• EMMETT -

I deleted those two replies :P

• EMMETT -

I see members posting sometimes

• Jack -

You should not post in a topic that is not concern to you.

• |SugarFree|Cupcake<3 -

Hey XD

• EMMETT -

I also didn't say that he said '' communities '' . I said he said : '' You can report cheaters from other servers too '' . I didn't spell the word communities -_-

• Mist -

you know the difference between servers and other community?

• Mist -

Crazy didn't say " report cheaters of other community" he said " Other servers " we got Dust2 24/7, CTF and Fatal Killerz from those server you can report cheaters