Bhavik

• Member since Jul 7th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Mist -

your password is set. check your inbox

• Bhavik -

Perfect..!! Thanks.

• Mist -

I work for an airline and even I was busy with my life. I was here to help sG as they need our help to make it more great :) all these days I used to wonder what happen to you brother. You are one of the players whom I liked a lot to be around in a server.

• Bhavik -

Thank you, brother for good words. I was stuck during my research and my all mathematical algorithms I developed were not working properly for a perticular mobile manipulator robot. Now all good and most probably by the end of next month I will finish the reporting and after this I am going to take rest and may be at the end of the year going to get married. :P
      For the community, all I thought that all servers are down. I cannot access my steam where I work and I don't like to play CS on laptop. I have saved the servers ip but all the time they show up "Not responding". Later I came to know we have servers and working that week may be I played and again got busy. Hope to finish reporting by the next month and there you go SilentGamerz. I am coming back with more energy and more fun to the server. Just wait and watch. :-)

• Mist -

alright :D am just glad finally you gonna settle in your life! BEST WISHES FOR BOTH OF YOU <3

• Bhavik -

Thank you very much :-)

• iurymiranda -

administrator , I swear to God , I was not using wall , I just killed 12 and died 6 , banned me from nothing, this is the only server that I like to play , server which is good, let me play , I'm - HEINEKEN ! , game time this has ever complained server I play with hacker , please!

• Godlike_br -

here are your snapshot ... mediafire.com/download/3bmzg31h2kwqwbs/godlike.rar

• Bhavik -

Thank you very much.. I appreciate your reply. :-)

• Bhavik -

Playing from other country.. I am on my vacation and here in India now. Will not have admin powers but will connect with you guys with my bro's steam..!! :-P $$ Alone fTw <3 $$

• Mist -

Enjoy my man <3 :)

• Bhavik -

Lol.. A Bug..!!