Bhavik

• Member since Jul 7th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

FreeVIP Giveaway Click Here

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

• Mist -

your password is set. check your inbox

• Bhavik -

Perfect..!! Thanks.

• Mist -

I work for an airline and even I was busy with my life. I was here to help sG as they need our help to make it more great :) all these days I used to wonder what happen to you brother. You are one of the players whom I liked a lot to be around in a server.

• Bhavik -

Thank you, brother for good words. I was stuck during my research and my all mathematical algorithms I developed were not working properly for a perticular mobile manipulator robot. Now all good and most probably by the end of next month I will finish the reporting and after this I am going to take rest and may be at the end of the year going to get married. :P
      For the community, all I thought that all servers are down. I cannot access my steam where I work and I don't like to play CS on laptop. I have saved the servers ip but all the time they show up "Not responding". Later I came to know we have servers and working that week may be I played and again got busy. Hope to finish reporting by the next month and there you go SilentGamerz. I am coming back with more energy and more fun to the server. Just wait and watch. :-)

• Mist -

alright :D am just glad finally you gonna settle in your life! BEST WISHES FOR BOTH OF YOU <3

• Bhavik -

Thank you very much :-)

• iurymiranda -

administrator , I swear to God , I was not using wall , I just killed 12 and died 6 , banned me from nothing, this is the only server that I like to play , server which is good, let me play , I'm - HEINEKEN ! , game time this has ever complained server I play with hacker , please!

• Godlike_br -

here are your snapshot ... mediafire.com/download/3bmzg31h2kwqwbs/godlike.rar

• Bhavik -

Thank you very much.. I appreciate your reply. :-)

• Bhavik -

Playing from other country.. I am on my vacation and here in India now. Will not have admin powers but will connect with you guys with my bro's steam..!! :-P $$ Alone fTw <3 $$

• Mist -

Enjoy my man <3 :)

• Bhavik -

Lol.. A Bug..!!