frAd^ Member

• Male
  • from California
  • Member since Dec 1st 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Mist -

Hi,

about this report silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…/&postID=13610#post13610​ he has banned 2 times true. but both were dual bans. so once he change his IP address he will be able to evade the ban. trust me if the ban type is only for "steam id" then he won't be able to reconnect to the server even though he change his ip address one more time. he must change his steam ID. you can do something remove the steam ID from his previous two bans and add a new ban only by his steam ID. that will be end for IP changers. hope you found this useful. cheers.

Mist.

• frAd^ -

Indeed it is. Now I can remember that you told me something similir and I forgot it. I personally don't know if it works with amxbans or not but I will give a try Mist, thank you so much.

• Mist -

you are doing a great work as a Demo Reviewer! keep it up FRAD! :) Good Job!

• frAd^ -

Thank you Sir, I'm trying to do what I can :)

• RiDa -

hi i want asked u ..... how to be member??

• frAd^ -

You don't have to make an application. All you have to do is, be active and get forum points, it will automatically promote you get a certain number of points.

• RiDa -

i have more than 50 points but i'm not member.... why?

• frAd^ -

Just keep posting without spam and it will promote you.

• RiDa -

thanks Bro

• Godlike_br -

Frad.. about my report 57. That guy was playing now with same Steam and another IP sG | RontaL^. - 186.220.116.161 #13 "sG | RontaL^." 489 STEAM_0:0:1168342480 0 01:36 158

• frAd^ -

That IP is banned already.

• Godlike_br -

Frad... about this topic: silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…2/&postID=13392#post13392 You banned just IP and no Steam . He was playing today with new IP IND | Mr.Ash" 37 STEAM_0:0:1557898584 IP IND | Mr.Ash - 182.68.113.92

• frAd^ -

Well, you didn't gave me his IP if you didn't noticed.

• frAd^ -

I banned his SteamID now

• Ronaldo -

plesae no banned me name [iNt-G] YoUsR! plesae no banned me Go

• frAd^ -

lol

• Mist -

Good job frAd. It will be much better if you had the screenshot taken from him. I reviewed the demo.

• frAd^ -

I don't trust that much in screenshots but I'll take them next time. Thank you Mist

• UNDERTAKER -

I don't trust that much in screenshots My man :D