Hethmen

• Member since Jul 2nd 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Hassan -

Whats up Hethmen nice to meet you brotha

• Hethmen -

I m good.
      Hope to see you in game :)

• Hassan -

Nice to meet you

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

The Godlike told me that | did the wrong report but already know how to do

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

Heathmrn am the son of Godlike please let me make reports like to help and to do so please want permission to do.

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

| did two reports after a please look

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

HETHMEN,u can go on my page|made a hack report with the demo.

• Godlike_br -

Hi !! I tried get IP of them (cheaters Id lan reported) but command Amx_ip * or amx_ip "name" dont work . Is there another command? Maybe works only to admin.

• Hethmen -

I have informed @Undertaker about the cause. He will fix it asap. Enjoy Gaming :)

• `!SM4!#sG -

given 3 more cheater reports. will sooon give more .

• BARON -

There are a lot of players with the same name

• Mist -

I'll make sure their location before I ban anyone for this reason in the future.

• Cr[a]zy -

hmm i cant check all ips but the last three i checked, one was from Bosnia and the two others were from Jordan.

• BARON -

This is finished ! More talk on steam !

• Hethmen -

That's What I Am Tellin him For The Last 30 Minutes ... But He's Not Interested :|

• Mist -

@Hethman i am not arguing here. i am justifying the fact. understand that. if i had his IP addresses i would have shown you his from the same location.

• Hethmen -

Huh ..I Don't Think So That This Matter Needs Any Further Discussions
      If You Are Unhappy .. Then You Can Start A Thread Regardin This Issue !

• Mist -

@Cr[a]zy My brother. his name is not common. also i hope you have the access to trace their ip location. check that in the first place. that's the same guy. and i know we have to report ip changes in the mean time we can ban them from the server.

• Hethmen -

I Don't Why You Are Arguing .. Crazy Would Have Checked .. And Then Only He Would Have Written Something ! Crazy Have Clearly Mentioned "admins are not allowed to ban for Ip Changing since they dont have access to check their IPs.Only if the Ip Changer is caught cheating again or the admin has enough evidence to ban him as Ip Changer. In this case Pro-Game wasnt an Ip Changer" ..I Think This Is Enough ! ..

• Cr[a]zy -

Look Mist, i dont have any idea what Hethmen told you when you asked him to ban the player. But admins are not allowed to ban for Ip Changing since they dont have access to check their IPs.Only if the Ip Changer is caught cheating again or the admin has enough evidence to ban him as Ip Changer. In this case Pro-Game wasnt an Ip Changer, you can see the Ip Address from the screenshot: i.imgur.com/3EP5Oh8.png

• Mist -

don't let me get the chat history for you. :/

• Hethmen -

Buddy ...
      I Am Not Denying The Fact .. That I Didn't Wrote That !

• Mist -

Lol i am not joking here brah!! don't you remember what you have told? you told me "sorry but i can't" when i told you. you're so arrogant.

• Hethmen -

Buddy .. If You have To Tell Any Admin Abt A Hacker .. You Have To Use "@" So That The Message Can Be Read Only By The Admins !
      It Takes Time To Check The Ban History .. I Cannot Ban A Player Cuz You Said Me To Ban Him ..I Have To Check ! I Wrote "Sorry But I Can't "
      So That The Hacker Is Not Aware Of The Fact That We Are Watchin Him out !

• Mist -

This is why i told you to ban Pro-Game imgur.com/Q5oEjdj Why don't you listen to others opinion you don't even check the amxbans atleast! :/

• Hethmen -

At That Time .. That Player Wasn't Using Any Type Of Hacks !
      You Could Have Written The Message Using "@" .. But You Wrote It As A Public Message ! And I Went And Checked It .. But When I Returned .. The Player Was Not There !