[C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN member

• Male
  • Member since Sep 26th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• [sG]Parker -

Very long time ....and u didn't ask -_-

• Mist -

I don't deny the fact, that you have done a great job as a DR, but definitely you are not loyal to your community and that's why today you're a Member.

• [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN -

Lol :P Anyways bro, thanks for the support and we will always be friends k? :D

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

*Edit* Comment edited due to being too unfunny ~ Moderator team sG. Have a nice day.

• Hassan -

April fools cant fool the respect i have for you, (I know that made no sense) anyways man you were and will be a great DR, good luck in life man. :)

April fools prank gone wrong (gone demoted)

• Mist -

We have already found your replacement, since you told us, you are leaving! So now, Thank you for your service as a Demo Reviewer. Good Luck with your life.!

Hehe Okey... Prank gone wrong but I accept my mistake. :P I'll be here as always :)

• rutul2008 -

Hello this is katappa

• Godlike_br -

About asked unban player called sthanlyp . In another asked , admin did 12 screenshots. Watch demo , console. He posted just 7 and, where are pics 2003,2007,2009,10,11 ?

• Godlike_br -

Crazzy ... yestarday I posted demo this guy and you banned him. silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…3/&postID=24840#post24840 . Today he was playing normamlly. Look events ... silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/428403 . Same steam . Can you check this ?

Happy birthday broda! Have a nice one. :)

• CrazyAlbo -

The snapshot does not show because it is taken automatically upon banning the person.... That is in Capture the Flag not on any other map.... Please re-open the thread until that snapshot is uploaded silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…f/&postID=24103#post24103

Are you sure about the ss?? He might be waller but demo is clean... Well I'll reopen it and then you can take it further :)

• CrazyAlbo -

Thank you

• smiley -

hey panter

• bossy -

Name of the cheater: duck
    Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:2133505189
    Type of hack: Waller + Noob Player
    Proof: sendspace.com/file/n6n8s2

If you need his ip, it's in the demo!

• <o> PiXeL Is Mad -

DUDE , unban me please I was banned for no reason I am just a good player

• <o> PiXeL Is Mad -

you should spectate me again and you should tell the difference between a good player and a hacker I play there alot man come on

• <o> PiXeL Is Mad -

dude come on Crazy I don't hack at all ... I bet you thought that I was getting weird hs but I just shoot and get lucky when I can see their gun behind wall come on man you have to unbann me I always play there I just got unbanned from the other admin he knows I don't have WH I have played cs for over 7 years and I am just a good player ... please unban me !

Bro I understand your feeling. Even I'm playing Cs from last 8 years.
      1st I spectated u... u looked just a bit suspicious nothing else. I kept recording but didn't get enough proof.
      Then I recorded a new 1 and felt ur using something so I took ur screenshots nd banned u. Well please upload those screenshots on ur appeal nd tonight I will post demo. :) Sorry buddy, really sorry for inconvenience if it's a wrong ban <3

• <o> PiXeL Is Mad -

ok , post the demo tonight then ... and I swear on the world I do not use any hacks my computer cannot even run any hack software I am a legit player if I was hacking I wouldn't have got any deaths at all , if I am not unbanned then that is just incorrect and Just know I don't cheat and only play the game for fun and you have to take into consideration that some kills that seem suspicious are just lucky and not cheat shots I have never been banned from anywhere before ... Just trust me I don't cheat I don't have wh or aimbot man :(

• pak0o0 -

me ayuda con mi ban ?
    soy nuevo en esto

• aj5 Super'Dimo -

Patern could you watch the demo and make a decision. I am not using wall or aim ever on this server. I cant imagine that I am banned for nothing

• Rotten Duck -

Hi my friend, could u please join Fatal Killerz and ban an aimbot?
    NAME: Mr.S}{adow

• Dendroaspis Polylepis -

Hi, but i think you need to ban him again, hes playing right now silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/280665

cuz he is steam id changer... if u see him, get us his steam id and Ip nd then we will ban him nd I hope he won't be back again.. :)

• Rotten Duck -

Yo there should be an active admin around... i killed is aimbotting the hell out of us. PLEASE MISTER!

Bro if an admin is not online in the server you can report him :) Make a cheater report.

• Rotten Duck -

Hey Sir, there's a hacker in Fatal Killerz, name: faker. Please join! :(

• Yo YO! -

ask thematrix to upload the snapshots, i took 3 or 4 on him.. !

demo clean tha... demo primary proof hai wese b. agr usne reply nhi kiya toh hum kch nh kr sakte cuz demo zaroori hai sy ne kaha howa hai :P

• Yo YO! -

dekh beta mai sabit krunga k wo waller HAI

Han jani wese b agr waller hoga toh ziada der bachega nai :P

• Yo YO! -

yar khan mai koi jugar lagado.. roz sm khelta hun

Abay uski baaten idher nai kr... kisi senior ne pakarr liya toh mai nai tu phasega

• MARCELO LAFERTE -

the crazy that conversation and that I can not comment on my friend's page ???? so not sure ta with all due respect I have the right to make comments including 'cause he's my friend !

yes bro I know he is your friend. but when I was normal admin I was also not allowed to comment on my friends post. It's the rule, you can't comment on any cheater reports or any unban appeals until unless ur not related with that :)

• MARCELO LAFERTE -

but now I understand WHAT happened . I did not notice it was a cheat report will pay more attention next time!

Okey bro.. Good Luck :)

• Mist -

I know am giving hard time for you. sorry for that and Thanks for reviewing those demos :)

• RealCook -

bro?

• dan -

brrooo johnny nub banned me

Bro appeal in Cheater Reports section :)

• Johnny -

Hey bro apologize for the error
      I did not know it was you also
      but are subject to errors, all of us
      and we should learn from them
      stay in peace :D

• [sG]VictorArgenton -

wow

• iurymiranda -

I do not to understand anything, I'll be unbanned or not?

• RiDa -

yes you are unbanned go to play i'm sorry