Impact

• Male
  • Member since Jun 11th 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

New Mod Click Here

• Xlr8^^ -

Good, if you want be a staff one day, you need to do good things in the community and a good job here and in the servers as admin or DR, first, you are just a member, if you report at least 5 cheaters and then are dirty, you are able to apply for admin, first you will be just a trial admin, after the trial you can become a permanent admin (of course if you did a good job), the next stage its become a DR, but to be one , the management team needs one DR and we will make a announcement for admins to apply and we'll choose one or two, depends, the next stage its become a Staff, but this is kinda hard and demands a long time and depends of your job and work here, etc, i hope you can understand what i said for you.

Cheers.

• Impact -

I understand what you want to say, but I don't see any cheaters in the server. If I could report them here for being unsportsmanlike and swear in the server..

• Xlr8^^ -

I recommend you to report the cheaters in the cheater report session, all servers have some cheaters and need to be reported and banned,if you want to learn more about that, read these threads: silentgamerz.com/forums/index.php?board/33-cheater-reports/

• Impact -

Everything's clean now, sir. Thank you for helping me. :)

• Xlr8^^ -

welcome :)

• Impact -

I'm autistic.