MrOtstej>

• Male
  • from Maryland
  • Member since Jan 18th 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

New Mod Click Here

• s0n 0f a 0utlaw -

this guy is one of a kinda, made a tag for me i'v been spraying it all over the world and im loving it! great at working as a team to kill them enemy's!!

• MrOtstej> -

your the killer bro I just poke my head out to get shot so you know where they are.. lol keep it up bro..

• MrOtstej> -

youtube.com/watch?v=x1s2IVGkw5U too funny..

• MrOtstej> -

Wow it was very cool playing tonight with Sam and Hallan in dd2. It was nice being on the same side for a change. You both are great players.

• MrOtstej> -

Okay so I finally made it over 1000 kills... HuRaH! I am just sorry it took over 2000 deaths to do it...lol Here's to the next 1000 lets hope it's easier.... Thanks sG Hallan07 and all the other sG players I have sat , followed and watched to pick up tips from. X,Red,Padawan just to name a few.. Thanks again..

• MrOtstej> -

Well i know it's only been a few short weeks or so but I have to say my game has gotten much better. I want to thank the guys from sG who have given me a lot of great tips but mostly Hallan07 he has helped out a great deal. I look forward to many more hours of fun playing.
    Another thanks to who ever runs the sG servers.. they are great guys.. My ping is very low they are smooth and I know they are only going to help my game even more in the future.. Keep up the good work.

• MrOtstej> -

Had a great time playing CS and CTF with Hallan07 last night. Thanks for teaming up with me and going at it.. I wish we could get about 8 or 10 of us to do it now.. in time.. thanks again man I had a blast.

• MrOtstej> -

I cant wait to play when the side i am playing on works like a team and not just running around shooting at things.. I think it's the most frustrating thing about this game.. Lack of team work..

• MrOtstej> -

Not a bad time tonight. Aim is a little better.. need to work on moving as well as my aim.. keep it moving....

• MrOtstej> -

I am looking forward to learning as much as possible to up my skill level. I understand putting in the time counts for most of it and am willing to do so. Anyone willing to help out a new player please give me a shout. I am a monster player waiting to be born. ;)

• MrOtstej> -

It's all fun and games!