CrazyAlbo [sG] Legend

• Male
  • Member since Jun 30th 2015
Last Activity
, Viewing forum index

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Damn finally someone with taste in profile pics hue, tho I gotta ask, do you like Rommel because of operation valkyrie or because he was one of the best generals in the 20th century because nowadays the first one is somehow the common answer :|

• CrazyAlbo -

OMFGGG BROOO he was the GREATESSTTTTT GENERALS OF ALLL FUCKING TIME BRO... Not only was the THE BEST during WW1 and the most DECORATED... BUT WAS THE GREATEST IN WW2.... His 7th panzer devision also known as ''Ghost Devision'' was the FIRST to penetrate through France... He then later on also wopped the british asses in Afrika with his AFRIKA KORPS and the British had to replace around 3 commanders just to try and stop THE GREAT ERWIN ROMMEL (Which they cheated because ROMMEL had no recieved a SINGLE Soldier or equipment from HITLER)... Bro, i fucking LOVEEEE this guy (no homo)... I am so happy someone else actually acknowledges hat ROMMEL is the GREATEST WARRIOR OF ALL TIMES

Yeah he was the best in ww2 (maybe zhukov is close 2nd), tho i knew he was in ww1 I didn't knew much about his presence there as I mainly focus on the Eastern front and way less on the trench warfare in the Western. Although France was a fucking joke and a disgrace of a ,,world power" in both world wars, his m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk was the best. But personally, if we're talking best generals of all time, gotta throw in some names, Alexander the Great who wiped out the Persian empire like it was nothing, Napoleon who took some phonies and conquered most of Europe, Hannibal who almost raped the Roman empire and if was the leader during the 1st punic war we'd have different history, Genghis Khan for whom it's too little to say only one sentence, Friedrich the GR who originally won the ,,first world war" aka 7 years war

• [sG]Parker -

World war fire 1 death toll 39 millions
      World war fire 2 death toll 78 millions
      Death toll in Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb 180k ( the biggest crime in the history )
      And u guys care about 1 person hahaah I am always make dtama

And that's why you should get banned from writing comments on walls

• [sG]Parker -

Go ahead

• X-1 -

our best legend
    alboooooooo :D

• CrazyAlbo -

One of the greatest person and Admin I know <3

• X-1 -

<3 all respect for u bro

• [sG]Parker -

FBI man ;)

• $Pedro_Killer$ -

I want to be adm! how do I do?

• [sG]Parker -

Why all players hate u?? Ik the reason cuz u are a legnd and full stop

• [sG]Parker -

Albo is legend. ... Ablo is awesome. ..be like albo..
    Miss you bro <3

• luca2016s09 -

why youuu banned me?

• `!SM4!#sG -

craZy albo is a hacker >.<

• [sG]Parker -

I think he will kill you because he is still angry be careful >.<

• CrazyAlbo -

U KEEP FORGETTING THE FUCKING AIMBOT

• PHILIPPINES -

PLEASE UN BANNED ME I NEVER CHESTED I REALLY LOVE TO PLAY AT SG DD2 PLEASE THIS IS MY PAST TIME AFTER WORK THIS MY STRESS RELIEVER SO PLEASE UNBANNED ME I AM LOYAL PLAYER OF SG DD2

• CrazyAlbo -

Upload the snapshots i took of u

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

me what you wanted to talk please

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

I did inderstand why some precise words os excuse dictionary

• GORDON_FREEMAN -

hi | wanted to talk to you if he comes to PHILIPPINES use the ip change and | did ok report

• southside01 -

(LearHow2Aim.i.DontHackNoob ) Ban for no reason, I DONT HACK YOU USLESS ADMIN, WE HAVE A ONE ON ONE RIGHT NOW , TELL ALL THE SG COME WATCH ME PLAY U NOOB, I own u like nothing, i got skills , not hack , use ur brain dumb shit

• Johnny -

password to my admin condition

• Johnny -

sends me another password that does not work (admin123)

• H2K -

happy valentines day honey <3 ^_^ :) *HUG* *KISS*

• - Zynk' -

Crazy, Why you banned me?

• sG| • Cr[A]zY • [°M^oN.[$]T3®°] -

hey friend might put me in the server admin to capture please flag

• [sG] K -

​If U Stronghly Know I Use Wall Ok I Will Go Out This Server

Bye Guys But I,m Not Wall
    I Banned Every Week And Unban lol
    NVM
    Bye

• CrazyAlbo -

It's not what I know, Its what i saw on the demo given by the admin who banned u and how u played on the demo recorded.

• UNDERTAKER -

Lots of pm here...

• Mist -

Darling check my PM. :D

• Mist -

Albooo kindly read my PM when you have time. :)

• Mist -

Your inbox is full. yeah that's a very good idea and Thanks :) <3

• H2K -

YOU ARE BANNED! :meaty:
    [url]http://silentgamerz.com/ban/ban_list.php?bid=4381[/url]

Make an unban appeal :troll:

• Wilano -

My son.

• Saber -

I totally forgot about the demo thing do u still want me to get it? Wait I forgot u saw one of the demos of my game play nvm by the way do I get a warning when my trail check is coming?

• Wilano -

Having to know that there are bitches in my area that want to fuck me really brings my hopes up

• Mr.sY` -

you have it

• TheMask -

Good bro contact me on steam i wont visit the forums no more!

regards