linsweet admin abuse.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• linsweet admin abuse.

ok. first of all i wanna i couldnt find the admin abuse section so i will post it here... i was a nemesis i didint want to try cuz im almost always a neme.. but i tried anyuway for 2 mins.. then i got tired of it so i stopped and i told everyone come kill me free ap... then i got kicked by linsweet.. i got back and i told him i will post that he admin abuse vips when i clearly said "come kill me free points".
    then he banned me with no reason... so i dont know why u keep admin like him that he abuse on his own members... im vip he told me im no one special for him and he banned me.. i dont like to post stuff like that on forums but have some respect dude.... i wont never kick or ban or slay a member of sg, vip or another admin. also he said that tealc is no one special either so i dont know who is in charge of this but u gotta do something with ur admins... >:(
  • anyway. i always try on the server... im almost everyday on the server.. i use my points to infect others.. i just didint feel like trying for once and i get tempban? and how i was disrespectful? bcuz i tried to talk to you? about your stupid acting vs you own members? thats disrespect for me... i dont know how old are you. but i can tell your not old enought to keep up a convo with someone else linsweet. i think its just better to ban someone instead... thats a grown acting bro... well done. you tempban someone! great im so proud of u... there were people blocking on the server i told you. what u did? kicked them instead of banning a person that was blocking for couple of times in a row... you call yourself an admin? i dont think so..
  • I repeat, the fact that you are a vip does not give you privileges and the ability to violate server rules with impunity.
    Server rules: Zombie Plague Official Server Rules
    Screenshots
    1 - Disrespect
    2,3 - Not trying
    Images
    • 20190306004011_1.jpg

229.94 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 22 times
    • 20190306004320_1.jpg

226.83 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 21 times
    • 20190306004335_1.jpg

228.57 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 21 times
  • 5. Don't abuse admin powers.

Admins are encouraged to use their powers when players disrupt the game, however as authority figures, it is expected that you know where the line is between enforcing rules and abuse. If you have an issue with another admin contact staff. "Admin fights" are not tolerated and all offending parties will be punished accordingly.
  • you were wrong in the number of warnings and in how you applied the sanctions.

1: Slap + simple warning ("You're the Neme, try")
    2: Slap + stronger warning ("Move or I'll have to kick you, second warning."
    3: Kick

If the player returns insulting you then make a report to the staff and will be warned and punished.
  • then you would have done a "slay" instead of a kick
    after the first warning

Anyway illegal or not what he did but it is not a serious abuse if they had killed the Nemesis the warnings would be the same and would be punished the same at the end
    What I'm trying to say is that you rushed a bit but you did what you thought was right according to the rules and I congratulate you on that

but I repeat you should have made a report to our staff not to take action on the matter and do the work of our staff.
  • i always try... and now ill just reconnect knowing that nemesis will go on someone else.. i didint knew that... im nemesis almost everytime its making me tired after a while.. so now ill just reconnect instead of not trying... and the admin should of slay me before kicking me and then temp banning me for not trying. but he temp ban me cuz i got back to the server and i tried to explain to him something because got lil bit mad about his abuse... im sorry for offensive words but i get mad rlly quick when someone doesnt know how to do his job.
  • Linsweet wrote:

in the time I would have done these actions humans would killed him.
    would it be better?
    Lin follow the proper steps outlined in the server admin rules, which is what Happy and mighty have mentioned to you. If any other problem happens and you are unsure of what to do, contact any Staff+.

ProCent wrote:

i always try... and now ill just reconnect knowing that nemesis will go on someone else.. i didint knew that... im nemesis almost everytime its making me tired after a while.. so now ill just reconnect instead of not trying... and the admin should of slay me before kicking me and then temp banning me for not trying. but he temp ban me cuz i got back to the server and i tried to explain to him something because got lil bit mad about his abuse... im sorry for offensive words but i get mad rlly quick when someone doesnt know how to do his job.
    @ProCent be respectful towards the players and especially the admins of our servers. Cursing, being rude to anyone will not get you anywhere, if anything it will get you in more trouble, even if you are in the right. Same goes to you, contact any Staff+ if you feel like you are being targeted.

This thread will be closed now unless any Staff+ would like to add anything else.