sG | L*egu*- Co Server Manager

• Server Manager

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• sG | L*egu*- Co Server Manager

Format

Your In-Game name: sG | L*egu*

Steam or Non-Steam: Steam

Your SteamID:1411 STEAM_0:0:50512610

In which servers have you been admin: In Dust2 and Zombes Plague BHOP

Your Time Zone:14:12pm UTC-4

In which server you want to be Co Server Manager: In Dust 2

Why should we accept you as a Co Server Manager:
    I would like to be a support for the server to help him as much as I can everything related to him and this in my reach, the administrator of the main server I do not see him very connected and I want to help him since there are many hackers in the server and I would like to look for administrators who are willing to clean the server. I am also aware in the forum with the problems that arise or if they need an administrator on the server so that I can participate, since most of the time I am always active in the forum and, therefore, I give people the answers and fast solutions. regarding the server and looking to improve the server with what you can
  • LEGU wrote:

Yes, but I have more time as administrator because my trial period was extended, what I want is to help bro
    It was extended because you havent banned anyone in servers that was a bad start

If you want to help your best way to improve is banning hackers, but at the moment you are not ready for this position, you are a new admin.

Rejected.