Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• I think a new rule should be added to the ZP. It's annoying when you are trying to get a spot to camp and someone just block you with the sandbags and you get infected. That's considered blocked as well. You are doing the same as Zombie when block others Zombies to protect the human.

This should be punished too, just advice.
    • No, this should not be a rule because once you place sandbags they cannot be removed unless a zombie breaks them. If a human places sandbags in a spot then a human comes in the same spot that’s blocking? This is irrelevant and just stupid in my opinion to make this a rule.

Have a good day
      -Silent Management Team
      -HardWay
    • Dude you ain't from management and most irrelevent is your reply it's seems you don't even know about Zombie Plague.

Rules takes other by the hand.

"-Humans should be protect them selve from being infected" You are blocliing a teammate, ofc you can't remove and sb i've playing this game since you were a baby and it's not allowed, you should wait till your teammates get the spot to block with sb

And respects when to talk to me or any thread related with me because i'm not your mom, dad or family to you call me or tell my idea it's stupid.

P.S: Sorry to everyone expect him for my reply of this way but i must treat him of the same way he treats.
    • Before a war starts, here I will respond.

There are problems with what you say and for which it is not possible to add that as a rule.

put a sb is not made to protect your colleagues, if not, to yourself, if there is the chance that you have partners very close to you, it is possible to protect them too but everything is the decision of the person who puts the sb.

a solution could be that all the Cts (humans) can cross the sb except tts (Zombies), but there could be a problem if a player is infected right in the middle of the sb, it would be a bug.

Another solution is to make the player who put the sb can put it and remove it when he wants but I do not know if it is possible.
    • Mr.happy wrote:

Before a war starts, here I will respond.

There are problems with what you say and for which it is not possible to add that as a rule.

put a sb is not made to protect your colleagues, if not, to yourself, if there is the chance that you have partners very close to you, it is possible to protect them too but everything is the decision of the person who puts the sb.

a solution could be that all the Cts (humans) can cross the sb except tts (Zombies), but there could be a problem if a player is infected right in the middle of the sb, it would be a bug.

Another solution is to make the player who put the sb can put it and remove it when he wants but I do not know if it is possible.
      I'm sure there is a way to put and remove and sandbag but i don't know where the plugin is. I will search for it.
    • First any suggestion is welcome and it is not stupid (respect if you want respect). second, as mr.happy says it would be very risky and complicated to make it a rule because there could be many connoisseurs and constant abuse. What I could do is make an option to remove the sb so that the humans can pass and place it back. When I have time I will do that, thanks for the suggestion.