HELLO, I am here For the AdminShip

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• HELLO, I am here For the AdminShip

I am here for the adminship at ( sG Zombie Plaugue ) I would be one of the best admin !!! I am Active almost everyday !! and a lot of the people there know me !!! Infact I am playing on the sv Right now! LOL

Your In-Game name: sG# REVOLUTiON

Steam or Non-Steam: Steam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:219578981

Have you been admin before: Yes

Why do you want admin access in our servers: I want admin acess because everyone is looking for admins when I am online and basically they are looking for help with blockers, people with scripts … so I basically just wanna help them and …. Hey come on WHOE DOESNT LIKE TO BE AN ADMIN !!!

Cheater reports link you have made: Well I have left messages to my Admin friend like Mugzz, HardWay.

Do you know how to use AMX commands: Yes

Do you agree with our Admin rules: Hell Yes

Your time zone:
    Time zone of Middletown Township, PA
    Eastern Standard Time

In which server you want to be admin: Zombie Plague [BHOP]
    Thank You …. I would really appreciate if u guys thought on this one !!!! Thank You again!
  • Requirements:
    [*]You must be a Member.
    [*]You are only able to apply for 1 server at a time and you have be active in the server you are applying for (5 Days Per week). You Must Notify us if you are on a Short/Long Term Relief.
    [*]Forum use is a must. The forums are used for conveying messages about events, contests, announcements, along with general socialization.
    [*]Be motivated and able to learn quickly. Don't be shy. Ask around if you don’t know anything. We are here to help.
    [*]Be mature. It is not so much about your age as it is about your personality and the way you act with others. We love having fun.
    [*]Voice your opinion. This is one of the most important rules because if we are able to reach a consensus as a Community, it’s one step forward to staying at the top.
    [/list]
    Salutations,
    -qwertyPlayz #sG

The post was edited 1 time, last by qwertyPlayz ().