ZP Plugin Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• ZP Plugin Ideas

Hello, I was thinking of a few plugins that could help out the admin team and the server.

One plugin I recommend is "Grab" Grab is a plugin that can move players with a key bind if they were blocking or in a glitch.
      More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41054

I think this would be a great addition to the server to quickly move players if they are breaking rules and or interrupting game play. It is also quicker then typing amx_slay <player>

Another plugin I recommend is "Advanced Spectator" For admins this would be good because you can still use the Grab command. In normal spec you cannot use the grab command.
      More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=562944

I understand that these plugins are not needed, However it would be nice to switch things up a bit. I have used both of these plugins on my Zombie Plague server and they worked out great.

Feel free to say your opinion my feelings wont be hurt :)

-HardWay
      -HardWay
    • I understand where the idea of grip comes from, but it is not such a good idea, it is a complement that allows admins to move players, but admins can not be everywhere at the same time if they are not in spect.
      If we start thinking and give the option of "grip" the players will think: have fun and abuse this.

as for your second idea, that if I like it, to pass to spectator after writing "spect" is an idea that I have always liked and would like to be incorporated, but what you say is something that already exists and is used by some Servers Managers to add things to the maps (buttons, pictures, things like that), I only saw it in CTF, but I guess it's the same...
    • HardWay wrote:

Hello, I was thinking of a few plugins that could help out the admin team and the server.

One plugin I recommend is "Grab" Grab is a plugin that can move players with a key bind if they were blocking or in a glitch.
      More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41054

I think this would be a great addition to the server to quickly move players if they are breaking rules and or interrupting game play. It is also quicker then typing amx_slay <player>

Another plugin I recommend is "Advanced Spectator" For admins this would be good because you can still use the Grab command. In normal spec you cannot use the grab command.
      More info about this plugin can be found here forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=562944

I understand that these plugins are not needed, However it would be nice to switch things up a bit. I have used both of these plugins on my Zombie Plague server and they worked out great.

Feel free to say your opinion my feelings wont be hurt :)

-HardWay
      Admins might abuse the privilege, so not recommended. :)