Announcement Important News

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Important News

Hi,

As you might noticed we are going through a lot of changes, Sprinter retired and some of us didnt want the community to close. Thats why I took charge of this, this game is pretty old and its hard to find regular players to keep the servers populated, but if we all work together we can bring more activity in here. I know there are still a lot of people who are enjoying our servers, unfortunately we cant keep them all populated. Neither did they bring anything positive to this community, the fact is that without boosting we wont get a server full anymore. The only server who has regular players is our zombie server, but thats not enough. We will do some changes to keep everything up.

- We will have 4 servers for now.

Dust2 24/7
      Capture the Flag
      Zombie Plague
      Zombie Apocalypse

- Our monthly goal for donations is now 100 usd. I fully understand that not everyone can donate, and thats okay. Just remember that even small amounts are a big help, so if you can donate, even if its just 1 usd we would appreciate it.

- All servers will have a own server manager, his duties are to keep the server populated and manage the server team. In the past they had to donate, they dont need to anymore.

- Servers are getting boosted again.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to message me here or in steam.
    • I will help out any way I possibly can! I don't agree that Zombie is the only populated server though, CTF has 8~12 players throughout the day actually. If you need help in that server, I can help. Also Zombie Apocalypse seems to be dead, Dust as well. Why not have only two servers for now?
    • Although it is true that it is a dead server, the servers that have better acceptance at the time of the boost are dust2 24/7, Zp and Fatal killers, it is nothing against Za but I prefer to have the fk back, although of course, it is my personal opinion. :)
    • Mr.happy wrote:

Although it is true that it is a dead server, the servers that have better acceptance at the time of the boost are dust2 24/7, Zp and Fatal killers, it is nothing against Za but I prefer to have the fk back, although of course, it is my personal opinion. :)
      But what about without boost? Those servers draw zero attention unboosted. I know there will be times when boost is not a option, and that's when CTF and ZA are a better choice.
    • War wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

Although it is true that it is a dead server, the servers that have better acceptance at the time of the boost are dust2 24/7, Zp and Fatal killers, it is nothing against Za but I prefer to have the fk back, although of course, it is my personal opinion. :)
      But what about without boost? Those servers draw zero attention unboosted. I know there will be times when boost is not a option, and that's when CTF and ZA are a better choice.
      Ctf is good and it is a very popular server, but ZA, it does not take much with us, it is a server that is only full when Carbon that is the SM is active and "full", I do not mean: 32/32 if not more like: -25 / 32.
    • War wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

ZP and CTF are the only servers with regular players. It doesnt matter if we have 2 or 4 servers, costs will stay the same. So if you think another server instead of za will be better we can do that, i didnt plan to boost za cuz za only have players when we boost it, no regular players so it doesnt make sense to boost it
    • TealC wrote:

War wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

ZP and CTF are the only servers with regular players. It doesnt matter if we have 2 or 4 servers, costs will stay the same. So if you think another server instead of za will be better we can do that, i didnt plan to boost za cuz za only have players when we boost it, no regular players so it doesnt make sense to boost it
      If cost are the same then I can see the point in keeping all 4.
    • War wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

Is actually boosting a big deal? I mean I'm sure that boosting is not the only option.
      Salutations,
      -qwertyPlayz #sG
    • qwertyPlayz wrote:

War wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

Is actually boosting a big deal? I mean I'm sure that boosting is not the only option.
      It makes a world of a difference. Unless you got time to go around multiple servers and share our IP or post on numerous sites to get people in, boosting is the only method to get people on the servers.