Unban Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• I have been playing in this server for almost 1 year, some of the players may know my name from Eckhart to recent Eckhart_Miss Her so Much.

I have never used cheat software in cs1.6.

I don't even know why Jamz~ think I used wallhack, and there was no video records so I really don't know how to prove I didn't wallhack.
  • Jack wrote:

I actually facepalm so hard after you showed me that you only played on this server for *1 day* and not *1 year*
    Acutally, after got banned, I unplugged the internet wire and only use wifi to enter the game use the same names, and I can still run the game with that name, so I think the information you think you learned is not as simple or traightforward as you think.
    But what really matters is the demo they are going to upload
  • Eckhart wrote:

Jack wrote:

I actually facepalm so hard after you showed me that you only played on this server for *1 day* and not *1 year*
    Acutally, after got banned, I unplugged the internet wire and only use wifi to enter the game use the same names, and I can still run the game with that name, so I think the information you think you learned is not as simple or traightforward as you think.But what really matters is the demo they are going to upload
    So what you telling me now is that you are ban evading?

And you do know, it doesn't matter if you running on wire or wireless, your IP will be the same because you using a modem?
  • After what I read, I announce that you have made a mistake.
    the "Ban Evader" or "change IP", as it is known in other servers, is illegal in all the servers, if I see you in the server playing despite the prohibition, I will do something worse than reject your request... I will Let Jack take care of you :)
  • Mr.happy wrote:

After what I read, I announce that you have made a mistake.
    the "Ban Evader" or "change IP", as it is known in other servers, is illegal in all the servers, if I see you in the server playing despite the prohibition, I will do something worse than reject your request... I will Let Jack take care of you :)
    That is the way I heared before from my admin friends in other server, and I think that is not right, it is a tricky way that won't solve any problems. that will make you play the game with uncomfortable feelings. I think the purpose to play cs1.6, a classic and easy-to-play game, is to relax. not to try to win or make anything complicated. cs1.6 doesn't have those super fancy pictures, background, figures or weapons in the game, but that's why we like it. It will just make you focus on shooting, instead of other things.

Now that before the admin check the demo, I don't think I want to play in this server, just feel not right. This is a great server, I think I can get the right answer.

Also, the previous server I used to play few years ago has: sXe, I don't know exactly what it is, but I know if you run sXe before running cs1.6, you cannot use other cheat software in the game, and that's how they hold matches in match server and try to keep a good game environment in the regular game servers, they only allow players with sXe running to enter the server.
  • Jack wrote:

Eckhart wrote:

Jack wrote:

Acutally, after got banned, I unplugged the internet wire and only use wifi to enter the game use the same names, and I can still run the game with that name, so I think the information you think you learned is not as simple or traightforward as you think.But what really matters is the demo they are going to upload
    So what you telling me now is that you are ban evading?
    And you do know, it doesn't matter if you running on wire or wireless, your IP will be the same because you using a modem?
    I don;t know what ban evading means but yesterday I was playing in my friend's apartment, the wire was plugged to the wall, and the wifi is from the whole floor or building, he doesn't have a modem in the room yet.
  • That's our Server rules If you evade your ban you will be banned permanent, Ban Evading is when you join our server while you're banned, that's not allowed here, if you are banned, you shouldn't try to join server in that moment, you have to come to forums and ask for an unban request immediately.