ban injusto por uso de wall+aimbot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• ban injusto por uso de wall+aimbot

Hi, they accused me of using wall + aimbot and they gave me permanent ban ... I do not use any of that mine is to play well rushiar and listen well, I did not see the video recorded by admin but it is false it could be confused by I have a habit of hearing some noise of steps enter or exit shooting whoever it is and the rushiar helps a lot to know where they are said to use aimbot that is false since the shots with ak if you shoot the head in 1 or 2 shots kill to the opponent I do not need anything of aimbot or hack to be a good player I hope that my situation is solved or I wait for an answer with serious arguments since of having wall I would not be protesting it would be something illogical I would like to come back to play in this classic sv since I like it a lot and my friends are also welcome!
  • Tienes que esperar a que Anakin suba su Demo, solo han pasado 7 horas, Anakin tiene 24 horas para subir la demo. si no lo hace se te dara el Unban.
    Paciencia

You have to wait for Anakin to upload his Demo, it's only been 7 hours, Anakin has 24 hours to upload the demo. If he does not, we will give you the Unban.
    Patience
  • Well I tried to find the demonstration about its prohibition but I have not found it, it is my mistake and I recognize it. But the fact of your use of wallhack was visible since I was seeing you during 2 maps. I have all my demos that I always do when seeing a hacker but not yours maybe it's luck, 2 administrators have you in their sights, not only me so play clean, this time I do not have a demonstration to justify your ban. It also improves your vocabulary whenever you enter, stop insulting other players.