Thought of sharing

    Free Server Admin access Click Here

    • what a masterpiece :laugh-cry:
      Gay as fuck :D

      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
      B0T .Cout: lmfao
      B0T .Cout: how
      B0T .Cout: why
      B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
      ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how


    • this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war
    • The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:



      this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war
      Dude, honestly, no matter how much hate or love people might have towards Russia, you have to admit that without Russian involvement (especially WWII) the world would have been a different place.... The nazis could have easily won and beaten Great Britain if Hitler had not decided to stop the attacks on Britain and start another war on the Eastern Front (against Russia)
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
    • CrazyAlbo wrote:

      The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:



      this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war
      Dude, honestly, no matter how much hate or love people might have towards Russia, you have to admit that without Russian involvement (especially WWII) the world would have been a different place.... The nazis could have easily won and beaten Great Britain if Hitler had not decided to stop the attacks on Britain and start another war on the Eastern Front (against Russia)
      Hitler lost the war before it even began. Why? There is a phrase, ,,your biggest mistake when playing a poker game with a cheater is that you started playing the game" not the mistakes you do inside the game Because you lost before you even began. The fon ribentrop vyatcheslav Molotov was always a ticking time bomb. Neither Hitler nor Stalin trust each other and that's obvious why. After the partition with Poland and the annexation of the Baltic states with every day Stalin was putting more and more troops on the border with Nazi Germany getting ready to atack and that information has been around for ages you just need to find it. After the failed proposals in late 1940 where ribentrop tried persuading USSR to join the tripartite pact it was obvious to both Hitler and Stalin war was inevitable. Stalin postponed the atack many times, so did Hitler, Hitler was supposed to hit before April 1941 but because Mussolini was fucking up in Greece he had to move through the balkans first thus forcing Bulgaria and Romania on his side or else. Ussrs plan was to go through Poland and Hungary/Romania so he could intercept the huge supplies of oil Germany was getting from Romania plus the food supplies from both Romania and Bulgaria. But of course he postponed for multiple reasons. The main reason was he didn't not believe Germany would atack him, but not because of the reason the west always gives, that they had a pact, but because he didn't not believe in a million years Hitler would atack him before finishing with Britain. A war on two fronts is like shooting yourself in the leg. Even before 1939 if you just compare the sides, Germany had no chance against USSR. No chance. People always say winter saved the USSR and Germany would have beaten them if it's wasn't for it, the only reason Germany got so far In Russia is because Stalin's army was paralyzed. Why? Because when he put that million+ army he also took down the whole defence against a possible invasion, removed all mines, wires and all other defences. The tactic and lines going through Germany as an offensive is good, but as a defensive tactic, it just doesn't exist. So that's why up till operation citadel Germany was always on the front foot, Stalin's army was paralyzed and a counter offensive would have broken down at least in one of the lines and taken wayyyyyyy more casualties. And I can easily say taking down Nazi Germany was 85% USSR, 8% Canada and the other 7%usa and Britain. That's from a neutral stand point. And oh boy if I get started on Britain in ww2 I'd probably get banned for curse words and drama.
    • The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

      CrazyAlbo wrote:

      The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:



      this is a video. in bulgaria we have a phrase about russia in wars - ,,и накрая руснаците ги биха'', which translates to ,,and in the end the russians beat them'' which covers every russian war
      Dude, honestly, no matter how much hate or love people might have towards Russia, you have to admit that without Russian involvement (especially WWII) the world would have been a different place.... The nazis could have easily won and beaten Great Britain if Hitler had not decided to stop the attacks on Britain and start another war on the Eastern Front (against Russia)
      Hitler lost the war before it even began. Why? There is a phrase, ,,your biggest mistake when playing a poker game with a cheater is that you started playing the game" not the mistakes you do inside the game Because you lost before you even began. The fon ribentrop vyatcheslav Molotov was always a ticking time bomb. Neither Hitler nor Stalin trust each other and that's obvious why. After the partition with Poland and the annexation of the Baltic states with every day Stalin was putting more and more troops on the border with Nazi Germany getting ready to atack and that information has been around for ages you just need to find it. After the failed proposals in late 1940 where ribentrop tried persuading USSR to join the tripartite pact it was obvious to both Hitler and Stalin war was inevitable. Stalin postponed the atack many times, so did Hitler, Hitler was supposed to hit before April 1941 but because Mussolini was fucking up in Greece he had to move through the balkans first thus forcing Bulgaria and Romania on his side or else. Ussrs plan was to go through Poland and Hungary/Romania so he could intercept the huge supplies of oil Germany was getting from Romania plus the food supplies from both Romania and Bulgaria. But of course he postponed for multiple reasons. The main reason was he didn't not believe Germany would atack him, but not because of the reason the west always gives, that they had a pact, but because he didn't not believe in a million years Hitler would atack him before finishing with Britain. A war on two fronts is like shooting yourself in the leg. Even before 1939 if you just compare the sides, Germany had no chance against USSR. No chance. People always say winter saved the USSR and Germany would have beaten them if it's wasn't for it, the only reason Germany got so far In Russia is because Stalin's army was paralyzed. Why? Because when he put that million+ army he also took down the whole defence against a possible invasion, removed all mines, wires and all other defences. The tactic and lines going through Germany as an offensive is good, but as a defensive tactic, it just doesn't exist. So that's why up till operation citadel Germany was always on the front foot, Stalin's army was paralyzed and a counter offensive would have broken down at least in one of the lines and taken wayyyyyyy more casualties. And I can easily say taking down Nazi Germany was 85% USSR, 8% Canada and the other 7%usa and Britain. That's from a neutral stand point. And oh boy if I get started on Britain in ww2 I'd probably get banned for curse words and drama.
      Totally agree with you, USSR would have attacked Germany anyway, USSR sacrificed millions of soldiers and took out most of the German forces since the main war actually was between Germany and USSR with two BIGGEST and GREATEST armies of the planet colliding in the Eastern front... I just HATE how the media portrays it tho, making it look the U.S won the war on its own when in real life U.S entered the war in the end and Germany didn't eve give a sh*t about U.S or any other western countries since he didn't even see them as powerful enough.... The reason i say this is because the Germans actually even asked Britain, U.S , Canada and others for 10,000 military vehicles in order to stop the Soviet Union advancement towards Europe (which the Allies did not agree to give the Germans those vehicles)..... if it was Germany vs the West, and had Hitler not stopped the attacks in Great Britain or spared the lives of those 300,000 fleeing British and French troops from escaping in Dunkirk, and if USSR had not actually joined the war.... Germany would have won.... But thats just my opinion tho
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
    • Dunkirk is a situation with two faces played well at the time by Hitler. He let the troops go without atacking them severely hoping Britain would sue for peace In good German terms. On the other hand on the beaches you had bigass English ships that could shoot 4k and more away so if it went down to guerilla tactics yes the Germans could have wiped them out but would have lossed many soldiers. In a normal situation you would say great tactic by Hitler but Churchill is a piece of shit who knew USSR would join so he wanted a piece of the pie as a winner. The thing that broke down negotations between Germany and Molotov so that USSR didn't joined the pact was Hitler wasn't willing to give the bosphorus to Russia, which has been the dream of every Russian leader since Peter the ,, Great" . Stalin had all the cards before the war and he was the reason it started, Germany would never have attacked Poland without peace with Stalin. As for the USA, it's involvement against Japan is more significant but Japan was never as big as a threat as it's shown, and I'll give a simple example. Right before 01.09.1939 Japan was expanding through Manchuria and wanted Mongolia, Stalin sent troops with zhukov in command and in a few weeks in August he destroyed Japan's dreams of expansion, he was also the first guy to use the blitzkrieg at that time. Before manstain in France. Japan didn't surrender because it was bombed with nuclear weapons and I know that sounds ridiculous, but at the same day the first bomb was dropped USSR attacked in Manchuria and blitz up till Korea borders today. War was against Germany to put it under western dictatorship and to this day it's still a semi - protectorate of the USA
    • The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

      . Japan didn't surrender because it was bombed with nuclear weapons and I know that sounds ridiculous, but at the same day the first bomb was dropped USSR attacked in Manchuria and blitz up till Korea borders today. War was against Germany to put it under western dictatorship and to this day it's still a semi - protectorate of the USA


      Some of the truest spoken words right there... Many historian experts believe that Japan surrendered to the U.S because USSR attacked Manchuria and the Japs just didn't want to be placed at the hands of the Russians after seeing the revenge the Russians took against Germany..... Also, many people say that it was Allies vs Axis.... In reality I believe that it was the Allies (USSR, Great Britain, France, USA, Canada, Australia and MANY other countries conquered by Germany) VS GERMANY... Reason I say this is because first of all, Japan was not that strong, I mean they only produced just 1% of the oil and only attacked those weakling countries in Asia such as China, South Korea and some others (Back then, China was not the China we know today) and japan NEVER sent a single soldier or equipment to Germany to help out... Also, Italy caused more trouble for the Germans then the Allies did because Italian army was one of the weakest in the whole war, every time they failed, (Whether be it in Africa or Greece), they also called Germany for help and to finish their work for them....
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
    • CrazyAlbo wrote:

      The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

      . Japan didn't surrender because it was bombed with nuclear weapons and I know that sounds ridiculous, but at the same day the first bomb was dropped USSR attacked in Manchuria and blitz up till Korea borders today. War was against Germany to put it under western dictatorship and to this day it's still a semi - protectorate of the USA
      In reality I believe that it was the Allies (USSR, Great Britain, France, USA, Canada, Australia and MANY other countries conquered by Germany) VS GERMANY... Reason I say this is because first of all, Japan was not that strong, I mean they only produced just 1% of the oil and only attacked those weakling countries in Asia such as China, South Korea and some others (Back then, China was not the China we know today) and japan NEVER sent a single soldier or equipment to Germany to help out... Also, Italy caused more trouble for the Germans then the Allies did because Italian army was one of the weakest in the whole war, every time they failed, (Whether be it in Africa or Greece), they also called Germany for help and to finish their work for them....
      Yes i agree Japan was a worthless ally to Germany in its quest in Europe, Italy was shite but what do you expect (even though in my personal opinion Mussolinis fascism is probably the best all rounded doctrine compared to democracy, communism, national socialism and others), but i wouldnt count out on Germanies other allies. Hungary was a good ally, Germany got almost all its oil from Romania, food supplies from Bulgaria, Romania and others, Slovakia was a true ally and so was Ante Pavelics Croatia. If you look at the battle of Stalingrad alone you will see the amount of troops its allies helped out with. True China was weak at the time, that was pretty much the final straw that led to communism winning there and making it in the process the 2nd soon to be 1st most powerful country in the world (id say first and there is a lot to back it up with). Even in his final days Hitler said he lost the war due to Italy and how that delayed Operation Barbarossa ^-^
    • One thing no one can deny about Germany is they had the best generals of the war, Keitel, Kluge, Rundstedt, Paulus, Walter Model, Guderian, Erwin Rommel and most importantly Erich Von Manstein. In Bulgarias biggest Facebook War History group (40k people) there was a Tournament deathmatch for best general of world war 2. Manstein annihalated Rundstedt Montgomery and Patton, whilst Rommel had a close win on Model, Alexander, and Rokosovsky. In the final for my huge suprise Rommel beat Manstein by 11 votes :/
    • The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

      One thing no one can deny about Germany is they had the best generals of the war, Keitel, Kluge, Rundstedt, Paulus, Walter Model, Guderian, Erwin Rommel and most importantly Erich Von Manstein. In Bulgarias biggest Facebook War History group (40k people) there was a Tournament deathmatch for best general of world war 2. Manstein annihalated Rundstedt Montgomery and Patton, whilst Rommel had a close win on Model, Alexander, and Rokosovsky. In the final for my huge suprise Rommel beat Manstein by 11 votes :/
      Hahah hell yea Rommel... My favorite one lol
      ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''