Unban Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Unban Appeal

Hi admins,

I had been playing on SG Dust2 for a while, used to play as Juba </3 a long time ago and now play as B4rricade </3 and sometimes Inayat Ali
    Everything was going well until some players started to label me as WH, even though I was clear. I guess the admin didn't even bother to make a demo or at least spectate me before banning.
    Please unban me and show the video of me being using WH as well. Thanks

P.S: The reason of being delayed is I didn't have the ban details since it doesn't show up in console, I literally had to search the whole forum to get that info and today I finally found it.

Nickname: Inayat Ali Rind </3
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1951344405
    Steam Community ID: 76561201862954538
    IP address: 50.65.202.98
    Ban type: Dual (IP + AuthID)
    Reason Wallhack
    Invoked on: 21 Jul 2018 - 01:14:59
    Expires on: Not applicable
    Banned by: sG | Stewie Griffin (Server Admin | Stewie)
    Banned on: [sG] Dust2 24/7 #Non-Steam |SilentGamerz.com| (de_dust2)
    Total expired bans: 0

The post was edited 1 time, last by B4rricade</3 ().

• P.S: The reason of being delayed is I didn't have the ban details since it doesn't show up in console, I literally had to search the whole forum to get that info and today I finally found it.

I understand that I am late and I respect your rules but I had a reason to be late. And moreover I just found about that 2 weeks request period, I am first time here on your website.
  • It is common sense that the first thing to do after being banned is to enter the forum of the community where you were banned.

You did not have to go to other communities, you just had to go to the amxbans of the forum, look up your name and do the Unban.

but you take 3 weeks to just look for your information?, "i don't know Rick, it looks fake"
  • So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks?

Despite looking into the cheating matter you are swaying this appeal to something that I am not faulty at. I told you I came to the website for the first time so how would I know that I need to request within 2 weeks? And also I don't play on regular basis, I only play either biweekly or whenever I get off.

Who's that Rick btw and what looks fake to you?
  • B4rricade</3 wrote:

So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks?

Despite looking into the cheating matter you are swaying this appeal to something that I am not faulty at. I told you I came to the website for the first time so how would I know that I need to request within 2 weeks? And also I don't play on regular basis, I only play either biweekly or whenever I get off.

It's our community rules, it's actually the same for other community also. You have a maximum of 2 weeks to appeal your ban, anything after that period will be rejected no matter what the reason was.
  • Man, I do understand that its your community rule and I respect it. It would be nice if you could consider it as a first time mistake (keeping in mind that it's not a cheating mistake). Anytime again in the future if same thing happens and 2 weeks are passed, I would accept it as my mistake and won't show up again.
  • Jack wrote:

B4rricade</3 wrote:

So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks?

It's our community rules, it's actually the same for other community also. You have a maximum of 2 weeks to appeal your ban, anything after that period will be rejected no matter what the reason was.
    if he’s steam, give him another chance.
  • <p>
    </p>

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Jack wrote:

B4rricade</3 wrote:

if he’s steam, give him another chance.
    He’s non steam.
  • Mann, what does hacking has to do with steam/non-steam? Means you just let steamers get away?
    And why would you even take steam into consideration on a non-steam server?
    I have no issues getting steam and play on SG, but I doubt you might end up coming with another excuse to not unban me.

Progress: WH=>2 Weeks=> Steam=> cont...
  • B4rricade</3 wrote:

Mann, what does hacking has to do with steam/non-steam? Means you just let steamers get away?
    And why would you even take steam into consideration on a non-steam server?
    I have no issues getting steam and play on SG, but I doubt you might end up coming with another excuse to not unban me.

Progress: WH=>2 Weeks=> Steam=> cont...
    You know what? No we not going to unban you.

Bye.