Unban appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

  • i already told you that it wasnt me,btw how did i play from monday to like thursday 1:00 am,one of you also said that my ID isnt banned or something like that ,except my ip address
  • i just saw you unbanned me,thanks a lot,one thing that for me would make this server even better is if you add jetpack and if you could buy something so you dont have to reload
  • billy wrote:

    i just saw you unbanned me,thanks a lot,one thing that for me would make this server even better is if you add jetpack and if you could buy something so you dont have to reload
    No one unbanned you.

    billy wrote:

    i already told you that it wasnt me,btw how did i play from monday to like thursday 1:00 am,one of you also said that my ID isnt banned or something like that ,except my ip address
    Also stop bs about your activity, GameMe is public to everyone. And you only been there for 1 day, which is the 26th.
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken wrote:

    For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person .
    We had a similar case here
    is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console
  • billy wrote:

    Kentucky Fried Chicken wrote:

    For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person .
    We had a similar case here
    is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console
    Nobody kicked you , was just the console , every banned player when join some server that he was banned , automaticly will be kicked by console.

    And if you open the console after you was kicked , the console will show informations about your ban.
  • Xlr8^^ wrote:

    billy wrote:

    Kentucky Fried Chicken wrote:

    For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person .
    We had a similar case here
    is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console
    Nobody kicked you , was just the console , every banned player when join some server that he was banned , automaticly will be kicked by console.
    And if you open the console after you was kicked , the console will show informations about your ban.
    I banned him again for ban evade.
  • Jack wrote:

    Xlr8^^ wrote:

    billy wrote:

    Kentucky Fried Chicken wrote:

    For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person .
    We had a similar case here
    is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console
    Nobody kicked you , was just the console , every banned player when join some server that he was banned , automaticly will be kicked by console.And if you open the console after you was kicked , the console will show informations about your ban.
    I banned him again for ban evade.
    If you banned him again, i don't see any reason to unban him.