question about how to get and use points in zombie games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• question about how to get and use points in zombie games

Hi all,

im new to this so i have few questions regarding points
      1. how to buy points
      2.how do access it in game

Thanks in advance!
    • As human you earn points doing damage/killing the Zombies. I think every 600 or 700 of damage you do to a Zombie you'll get 1 point or Ammo Pack.

As Zombie you have to kill humans, if you kill a human you'll get 3 or 5 Ammo pack i don't remember it.

Also there is few modes that with lucky you will get like the Nemesis it's a class of Zombie that have a lot of HP and you'll kill human only with 1 hit that will help you to get good points.

Other way is making a donation for Ammo Packs, i don't know if the Magnament give Ammo Pack for donations.

To access to the menu in game just press "M" and you'll find a menu, the number 1 usually doesnt works, the number 2 as human there will be few guns that you could buy with the points you'll be getting, as Zombie in the 2 there is few items that will help you to kill humans like Infection Bomb or Zombie Madness.

There is few binds you would need like "bind l +setlaser" to put a Lasermine if you buy it and "bind v +dellaser" to remove it.

This is Zombie Plague [BHOP] i don't know how works the others Zombie Servers
    • Let me add some additional information.

As a human, you will gain more points if you kill:

1.Predator/Dione/Tryant/Mewtwo/Evil Nemesis/winos/Hunter/Assissan (Except Arma, nightmare and Assissan vs Sniper mode), you will gain 30 points.

2.Nemesis in Nemesis mode, you will gain 15 points.

As a zombie, you will gain more points if you kill:

1.Hero(Except Arma, nightmare mode)/Trump, you will gain 30 points.

2.Survivor, you will gain 15 points.

In Only Headshot mode, you will gain 3 points if you kill a human/zombie.

Once you destroyed a sandbag or infected a human, you will gain 5 points.

Once you destroyed a a lasermine, you will gain 10 points.

Nemesis/Survivor will gain 15 points once they won the round.

Every zombie will gain 2 points for won the round(except nemesis and survivor round).

Every human will gain 2 points for defeated the zombies( except survived from the plague).

Everyone survivors will gain 3 points for survived in nemesis round.
      Go Canucks Go