Add plugins to your AMXX server [How to do it?]

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Add plugins to your AMXX server [How to do it?]

Hi, guys. In this tutorial, I'm gonna be showing you how to add plugins to your AMXX server. Note: If you're using AMX mod, tell me and I'll show you how to add plugins on it too.

Let's start.

First, you must have installed AMXX mod. If you don't know how to install it, read this article.

Steps:
      1. Take the .amxx file that you've downloaded and put it in <moddir>\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins. Note: It may be in a .rar file with a .sma file. It's safer to compile manually the .sma, because some plugins have backdoors and may badly affect your server. Later I'll make tutorial about compiling codes.
      2. Open this directory: <moddir>\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini. On a new line type the name of the plugin, for example: sgplugin.amxx
      3. The .sma files, you have to put in <moddir>\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting. It's optional.
      4. If there are .dll files, put them in <moddir>\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\modules. That's the modules you must have. Without them, the plugins won't run.

That's pretty much it. We'll meet in the next tutorial.

Regards,
      Impact