Announcement Update - Server Admin Recruitment (19/06/2018)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Update - Server Admin Recruitment (19/06/2018)

Dear members of the community!

Management of the silentGamerz has decided to choose dedicated Server Admins from the each server based on their server Activity and maturity.

We have made following exemptions when shortlisting the candidates:

- No cheater reports
    - No vouches
    - Not eligible for multiple server access
    - Auto eligible to get admin access on the second server after 60 days.
    - Must have a total of 30 HOURS gameplay in the server, applying for admin access.
    - Applicants must apply for admin access in the application center using the correct format mentioned here Server Admin Application Template

We have taken this step to expedite the admin recruitment process considering the lack of Admins in each server.

Recruitment process will be directly supervised by me and @TealC

Thank you.

sG Management

-- updated 20/06/2018 --

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mist ().

• Hello. I want to apply for server admin in the "Zombie Elimination" mod. I'm active there, but haven't join in a while there and in Counter-Strike too, because my "A" and "S" keys are not working and I can't play well. I am really good player there ( I know that this doesn't matter ), most of the people know me.. It's your choice.
  • Impact wrote:

Hello. I want to apply for server admin in the "Zombie Elimination" mod. I'm active there, but haven't join in a while there and in Counter-Strike too, because my "A" and "S" keys are not working and I can't play well. I am really good player there ( I know that this doesn't matter ), most of the people know me.. It's your choice.
    Add me on steam
  • TealC wrote:

Impact wrote:

Hello. I want to apply for server admin in the "Zombie Elimination" mod. I'm active there, but haven't join in a while there and in Counter-Strike too, because my "A" and "S" keys are not working and I can't play well. I am really good player there ( I know that this doesn't matter ), most of the people know me.. It's your choice.
    Add me on steam
    Give me your ID.
  • Hi.I want to be admin in "Zombie Elimination".I active and i cant play well cause of my wifi connection.I am the most kill with M3 and i got a lot of friends in there such as Ranza,Lukson and else.It depend on you to give me admin access or not.Have a good day
  • AxerZ wrote:

Hi.I want to be admin in "Zombie Elimination".I active and i cant play well cause of my wifi connection.I am the most kill with M3 and i got a lot of friends in there such as Ranza,Lukson and else.It depend on you to give me admin access or not.Have a good day
    Go to application centre and apply for it using the correct format, and we'll review it for you. Thanks

• Hello. I want to apply for server admin in the "Zombie Elimination" mod. I'm active there, but haven't join in a while there and in Counter-Strike too, because my "A" and "S" keys are not working and I can't play well. I am really good player there ( I know that this doesn't matter ), most of the people know me.. It's your choice.
  • Mr.Ass wrote:

Impact wrote:

Ok
  • Hi, i want to be admin in Zombie Plague

Your In-Game name: Jiren

Steam or Non-Steam: Non-Steam but I have a steam account too

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117537637

Have you been admin before: Not

Why do you want admin access in our servers: Because online admis never do anything with blockers, I do not see any on when there is a hacker, I almost always connect every day, I could help with that

Cheater reports link you have made: I report in the box, sorry, that's why I do not have the links

Do you know how to use AMX commands: No, but I could learn

Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes

Your time zone: zeitverschiebung.net/es/timezone/america--costa_rica

In which server you want to be admin: Zombie Plague [BHOP]

Thanks
  • Jiren wrote:

Hi, i want to be admin in Zombie Plague

Why do you want admin access in our servers: Because online admis never do anything with blockers, I do not see any on when there is a hacker, I almost always connect every day, I could help with that

Cheater reports link you have made: I report in the box, sorry, that's why I do not have the links

Thanks
    Add me on steam
  • TealC wrote:

Jiren wrote:

Thanks
    Add me on steam
    "TealC "is your Steam nick name?
  • Jiren wrote:

TealC wrote:

Jiren wrote:

Thanks
    Add me on steam
    Send me your steam profile link and i will add you
  • TealC wrote:

Jiren wrote:

TealC wrote:

Jiren wrote:

Thanks
    Add me on steam
    Send me your steam profile link and i will add you
    sure, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195341002/
  • Hey, I want to apply for admin.

Your In-Game name: Nim

Steam or Non-Steam: Steam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521330

Have you been admin before: Not on sG

Why do you want admin access in our servers: Active and at times when there are no admins online, no one around to manage the server.

Cheater reports link you have made: N/A

Do you know how to use AMX commands: The basics

Your time zone: Eastern

In which server you want to be admin: 24/7 D2 Non Steam

Thanks
  • Nim wrote:

Hey, I want to apply for admin.

Your In-Game name: Nim

Steam or Non-Steam: Steam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521330

Have you been admin before: Not on sG

Why do you want admin access in our servers: Active and at times when there are no admins online, no one around to manage the server.

Cheater reports link you have made: N/A

Do you know how to use AMX commands: The basics

Your time zone: Eastern

In which server you want to be admin: 24/7 D2 Non Steam

Thanks

Thank you for the interest, please create a steam account and post your ID over here

or

Please add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/r8meo/

After the discussion I will decide whether we can approve your application or not.

• Your In-Game name:[sG]DiegoCL
    Steam or Non-Steam:non-steam
    Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1528012711
    Have you been admin before:no
    Why do you want admin access in our servers:to avoid cheats and keep the server clean
    Do you know how to use AMX commands:yes
    Do you agree with our Admin rules:yes
    Your time zone:(GMT-5)
    In which server you want to be admin:CTF
  • DiegoCL wrote:

Your In-Game name:[sG]DiegoCL
    Steam or Non-Steam:non-steam
    Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1528012711
    Have you been admin before:no
    Why do you want admin access in our servers:to avoid cheats and keep the server clean
    Do you know how to use AMX commands:yes
    Do you agree with our Admin rules:yes
    Your time zone:(GMT-5)
    In which server you want to be admin:CTF
    Hello

Thank you for the interest, please add me on steam or create a new account and provide me your steam ID

steamcommunity.com/id/r8meo/

After the discussion I will decide whether we can approve your application or not.

Thank you.

• Hi, I want to be admin in Zombie Elimination

Your name in the game: Jhenrry

Steam or Non-Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/alejandroknifee/

Have you been an administrator before?: NoWhy?

you want administrator access in our servers: Because I realized that in zombies elimination There is no admin, because I almost never see one, every 3 days I see one connected, And that's why I want to be admin there is because I connect all day there, I like the server

link of reports of cheats that you have created: I'm sorry, that's why I do not have the links: /.

Do you know how to use the AMX commands ?: If some basic XD o_o '

Do you agree with our administration rules?: Yes. :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by jhenrry: :) ().