crazyalbo admin abuse - thread 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• crazyalbo admin abuse - thread 2

In-game name: Levi
    In which server: Capture The Flag Server (CTF)
    Steam ID/IP: STEAM_0:0:1732705080
    Admin who abused : albo (s)
    Reason:

Go.Suck.a.dick.u.fucking.faggot

Please see the ban info here:
    silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=24616

Evidence (demo/SS) and description of the event: He was kicking specs, and I teased him about it - then ban for 2 hours. Pathetic.
    If you want your server rankings to go up, it's crucial to have players in it. Why kick specs when the server has 24/32 players? You want the server to have as many players in it at all times - even if they are specs. Basically, he's a terrible admin. [b]How many complaints does it take before you realize this admin is garbage? How can [sG] expect to keep your servers full with a terrible admin kicking & banning like this one? You can't; and it won't be for much longer.[/b]
  • Oh dear god this wiener again......
    Well here we go...

1. Server had 4-5 players on spec JUST AS I joined the game (meaning i joined the game and I think, (not 100% sure tbh)26 ppl in total on server and 4-5 others on spec so a logical person can understand why one might kick specs.

2. This guy @Leviticus ALWAYS and i really mean ALWAYS likes to insult ppl (especially me) by calling me a ''hacker'' bla bla bla, ''kicking players so they don't record you'' bla bla bla ''I know a hacker when i see one'' ''I know you hack'' bla bla
    Believe me people, I have tried, I have really tried to ignore this kid but he is just too annoying tbh.... I mean, like today, I JUST joined the god damn server and i kicked the specs, and this guy said that i kicked them because i don't ''want them to record me'' :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: DUDEEEEE I just joined the fucking server... Besides, check the chat logs of the CTF and u will see there how many times i have asked people to go on spec and record me if they believe that I was hacking..... Lets think logically here...If I was hacking, and they went on spec and if i were to turn of my hack (as @Leviticus says) would'nt that mean that I would SUCK at playing and get killed really quick? very fucking logical....PS: I have many years playing on sG alone, if I was ahacker, do you ppl truly believe that i wouldn't have been caught by now? pfff

3. But in all seriousness though, i DO acknowledge the fact that I shouldn't have cursed the kid out, but you must understand, when someone insults you every single time you are on server.... you would do the same..

4. You said that I am a ''garbage admin'' and that I make the server look bad .... Need I remind you to check all the bans that I have made.... ALL of them, each and everyone of them who were hacking on server and I took em out and kept the server clean... check em from today too... (Which is what ill do with you soon once I catch you don't worry ;) )

PS: @Leviticus Aren't you the guy whom i took snapshots and told u to come to forum and upload them here and then when i banned u, you came in here and said that you didn't have the SS? pffff... Don't even try to say that i didn't take them because I know for a fact that i did. ( though it was my fault for not recording a demo or just take a snapshot of the SS i took in order to prove since they dont register in the logs)...

Thank youuuuu for reading my response everyone ( I Know it was very long and boring) >.<
    ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''

The post was edited 5 times, last by CrazyAlbo ().

• @CrazyAlbo

How many times do I need to turn a blind eye on this?

How many times do I have to tell you about keep calm no matter what?

How many times do I need to tell you to keep formal on the reasons when you banning?

Oh, I can’t count.

This will be your final and last warning from me.

@Leviticus

You do know witch hunting or disrespect a admin is a serious rule break?

You two are acting like a child, like serious.
  • Jack wrote:

@CrazyAlbo

How many times do I need to turn a blind eye on this?

How many times do I have to tell you about keep calm no matter what?

How many times do I need to tell you to keep formal on the reasons when you banning?

Oh, I can’t count.

This will be your final and last warning from me.

@Leviticus

You do know witch hunting or disrespect a admin is a serious rule break?

You two are acting like a child, like serious.
    I know bro you really have told me like 100 times and I did try soooo muchh to keep it cool but this guy man, this guy is something else tbh with you.... You got to see him on server how he acts.... ufffff so disrespectful... he's like a snake (worst then Soviet Union attacking Poland with Germany) don't know how else to compare him
  • Jack wrote:

@CrazyAlbo

I just checked chat and server logs, he didn’t disrespect you or swear at you at all, why you still banned him?

You know you actually out of line there? It’s kinda like abusing your power and disrespecting to a player.

We don’t need this kind of problem here in sG, we had them before.
    ''Keep kicking those specs, one of them might be recording you'' is what he said.... That's plain disrespect right there boss, hes trying to say that i hack but i can't let players spec me because ''They are recording me'' >.< He always says that shit over and over again....That shit is disrespectful, its like being butt raped by penokios wooden nose
  • CrazyAlbo wrote:

''Keep kicking those specs, one of them might be recording you'' is what he said.... That's plain disrespect right there boss, hes trying to say that i hack but i can't let players spec me because ''They are recording me'' >.< He always says that shit over and over again....That shit is disrespectful, its like being butt raped by penokios wooden nose

Always? I haven't been in the server much for the past month or more. We haven't even been in the server at the same time much for even longer - you're delusional and now you're trying to play the victim.
    What I said wasn't a justification for the ban.
    You're out of line.
  • Leviticus wrote:

CrazyAlbo wrote:

Always? I haven't been in the server much for the past month or more. We haven't even been in the server at the same time much for even longer - you're delusional and now you're trying to play the victim.
    What I said wasn't a justification for the ban.
    You're out of line.
    Go back and check the previous threads u have opened, thats what i meant by ALWAYS... (you're a weird fellow I tell you that)
  • CrazyAlbo wrote:

Oh dear god this wiener again......
    Well here we go...

1. Server had 4-5 players on spec JUST AS I joined the game (meaning i joined the game and I think, (not 100% sure tbh)26 ppl in total on server and 4-5 others on spec so a logical person can understand why one might kick specs.

4-5 others in spec? You kicked 2: D@rg0n $|@y3r and Glockl_,---'
    Why kick them as soon as you join?
    How do you know how long they were there?
  • Leviticus wrote:

CrazyAlbo wrote:

Oh dear god this wiener again......
    Well here we go...

4-5 others in spec? You kicked 2: D@rg0n $|@y3r and Glockl_,---'
    Why kick them as soon as you join?
    How do you know how long they were there?
    If they are in spec when our admin joins, we have full power to kick them.
  • Jack wrote:

@Xlr8^^
    @X-1

You guys gonna deal this or what?
    @CrazyAlbo it's not the first time i see you abusing your privileges and also banning players with reasons that are quite offensive and unnecessary, i want this to be the last time that this happens on your part to get to abuse and end up discounting the anger in another players, i hope that i don't need to warn you again or complain anymore, this one of me will be one of my last warnings, enough of that offense and abuse, this is need to stop now.
  • It’s not the first time we all see such a thing here ..
    @Leviticus u started drama as always
    He didnt talk to u .. he just kicked specs and u start drama to make him ban u then u come here to say help ..
    i cant understand why u start saying ( .l. palestinian) ( jerusalem is israel eternal) !! Really WTF?? It’s not allowed at all to say anything like that in sG servers .. if u do it again it won’t be a 2 hours ban!!
    U deserve the ban for this !!
    About @CrazyAlbo Jack and xlr8 already told him what about his action
    I don’t consider it as an admin abuse as i see the other player is disrespectful and racist
    Closed
    If staff+ want to add something feel free

The post was edited 2 times, last by X-1 ().