suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• suggestions

It has happened to me that it takes 30 minutes to enter the server, because there are players who are afk or in spectators
      suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      suggestion 2-: add new maps and remove some that give delay ... remove....( de_blue)....(de_westwood)...(de_aztec) ...for now only these
      suggestion 3-:add ...(de_xmasdust )...(fy_bawoney)...
      suggestion 4-:add a special weapon...(awp)
      suggestion 5-:add a type of box that when you grab it gives you a random weapon, grenades, shield, full hp, or instant death,auto bunny,special abilities...

for now these are my suggestions, I hope you take into account some,good night
      [/url]
    • Knight_Of_Fire wrote:

It has happened to me that it takes 30 minutes to enter the server, because there are players who are afk or in spectators
      suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      suggestion 2-: add new maps and remove some that give delay ... remove....( de_blue)....(de_westwood)...(de_aztec) ...for now only these
      suggestion 3-:add ...(de_xmasdust )...(fy_bawoney)...
      suggestion 4-:add a special weapon...(awp)
      suggestion 5-:add a type of box that when you grab it gives you a random weapon, grenades, shield, full hp, or instant death,auto bunny,special abilities...

for now these are my suggestions, I hope you take into account some,good night
      1-I will see
      2/3-I will add and remove some Maps in some day but not de_xmasdust because it is chirsmas map
      4-We Already have Special Weapon (AWP)
      5-As Jack Replied..
    • For suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      nothing lower than 5 min cuz maybe someone is recording a demo.
      steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.