suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• suggestions

It has happened to me that it takes 30 minutes to enter the server, because there are players who are afk or in spectators
      suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      suggestion 2-: add new maps and remove some that give delay ... remove....( de_blue)....(de_westwood)...(de_aztec) ...for now only these
      suggestion 3-:add ...(de_xmasdust )...(fy_bawoney)...
      suggestion 4-:add a special weapon...(awp)
      suggestion 5-:add a type of box that when you grab it gives you a random weapon, grenades, shield, full hp, or instant death,auto bunny,special abilities...

for now these are my suggestions, I hope you take into account some,good night
      [/url]
    • Knight_Of_Fire wrote:

It has happened to me that it takes 30 minutes to enter the server, because there are players who are afk or in spectators
      suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      suggestion 2-: add new maps and remove some that give delay ... remove....( de_blue)....(de_westwood)...(de_aztec) ...for now only these
      suggestion 3-:add ...(de_xmasdust )...(fy_bawoney)...
      suggestion 4-:add a special weapon...(awp)
      suggestion 5-:add a type of box that when you grab it gives you a random weapon, grenades, shield, full hp, or instant death,auto bunny,special abilities...

for now these are my suggestions, I hope you take into account some,good night
      1-I will see
      2/3-I will add and remove some Maps in some day but not de_xmasdust because it is chirsmas map
      4-We Already have Special Weapon (AWP)
      5-As Jack Replied..
    • For suggestion 1-: It would be nice if they put to put the field meter ,that if the players are afk for more than 5 minutes automatically take them out
      nothing lower than 5 min cuz maybe someone is recording a demo.
      steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
      you have a ban.
      you are not level 10+
      your profile is private.

But
      If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.