suggestion to make the server alive

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• suggestion to make the server alive

First and most impotant , the gun called "Thantos-7" , this can has to be removed or changed , is a very overpowerd gun , this might be the reason of why only the players who have it having fun , it gives you unlimited money , and its almost impossible to kill its owner , Second the there is a gun that gives you insane money by shooting your teamates (i don't know its name) , the double jump has to be removed , add new weapons , there is some problems in some weapons like the bazooka it doesn't give you any money , make that even if your a zombie and kill someone it counts at the exp , there is a glitch with the Henzo-Hammer after sometimes it doesn't let you jump as usual , the zombie bombs let you jump so far (make it a little lower) , the hunter zombie's ability is overpowered nerf it and make him can't move when he's frozen , i have many other suggestion but if you agree i will tell them you can add me on steam steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244876968/ , also if you are hiring mods i will appreciate to be one and i will do my best to help the community thanks and have a great time
    • Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion

• CaRBoN wrote:

Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
    • PredatorDZ wrote:

CaRBoN wrote:

Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
      Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.

If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
    • Jack wrote:

PredatorDZ wrote:

CaRBoN wrote:

Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.
      If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
      is it really neceserry to report 5 cheaters ? , i mean who would cheat in a zombie server (except speed hack and i don't think anyone is using it anymore)
    • PredatorDZ wrote:

Jack wrote:

PredatorDZ wrote:

CaRBoN wrote:

Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
      is it really neceserry to report 5 cheaters ? , i mean who would cheat in a zombie server (except speed hack and i don't think anyone is using it anymore)
      It´s necessary to report at least 5 cheaters and have an acceptable amount of forum activity . You may report hackers on other servers like Dust 2 or ctf and apply for ZA after a succsesfull 2 weeks of trial on one of thoose servers.