suggestion to make the server alive

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    To enter our competition Click Here

    To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

    Join Our Discord Server Click Here

    • suggestion to make the server alive

      First and most impotant , the gun called "Thantos-7" , this can has to be removed or changed , is a very overpowerd gun , this might be the reason of why only the players who have it having fun , it gives you unlimited money , and its almost impossible to kill its owner , Second the there is a gun that gives you insane money by shooting your teamates (i don't know its name) , the double jump has to be removed , add new weapons , there is some problems in some weapons like the bazooka it doesn't give you any money , make that even if your a zombie and kill someone it counts at the exp , there is a glitch with the Henzo-Hammer after sometimes it doesn't let you jump as usual , the zombie bombs let you jump so far (make it a little lower) , the hunter zombie's ability is overpowered nerf it and make him can't move when he's frozen , i have many other suggestion but if you agree i will tell them you can add me on steam steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244876968/ , also if you are hiring mods i will appreciate to be one and i will do my best to help the community thanks and have a great time
    • Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion


    • CaRBoN wrote:

      Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
    • PredatorDZ wrote:

      CaRBoN wrote:

      Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
      Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.

      If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
    • Jack wrote:

      PredatorDZ wrote:

      CaRBoN wrote:

      Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
      Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.
      If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
      is it really neceserry to report 5 cheaters ? , i mean who would cheat in a zombie server (except speed hack and i don't think anyone is using it anymore)
    • PredatorDZ wrote:

      Jack wrote:

      PredatorDZ wrote:

      CaRBoN wrote:

      Thanks for your support i will try to remove this money earner bug but hunter zombie has already the skill of moving while frosen
      secondly, double jump jump will be removed as you want
      next , i will try to fix AT4CS to make it a money earner while explosion
      about the hunter ok but make his speed a little lower he is too fast even when frozen , also do something about the Thantos-7 it is really stupidly overpowered you can't kill its owner so either nerf it or remove it (the second option is better) and answer me about hiring mods .
      Moderator count as Staff in this community, as we don't just hire people.If you want to support the server, report 5 cheaters and make an admin application.
      is it really neceserry to report 5 cheaters ? , i mean who would cheat in a zombie server (except speed hack and i don't think anyone is using it anymore)
      It´s necessary to report at least 5 cheaters and have an acceptable amount of forum activity . You may report hackers on other servers like Dust 2 or ctf and apply for ZA after a succsesfull 2 weeks of trial on one of thoose servers.