Banned for making a joke? Maybe the admin that banned me was having a bad day...

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Banned for making a joke? Maybe the admin that banned me was having a bad day...

Your In Game Name: -rA. Scape 327 ****
    Name of the Admin who banned you: Redlight - not sure of the exact name
    Server: sG Dust 24/7 server
    Banned at Approximately 6:00pm PST
    STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:11484232

I know I'm supposed to cut and paste the ban log.. but I accidentally closed my CS when I went to the forums here.
    Sorry... WELL here goes..

This is my side of the story - and if you check the logs of the server you will see that this is exactly what happened.
    To make it short...
    There were 2 cts or 3 cts - maybe one that just joined, so not in game yet, but ready to play next round.
    A terrorist teammate planted at B.
    After planting at B he left the bomb.. it got defused.. and we both died.
    I then typed in chat " Why did you even plant B lol"
    "There are only 2 cts"
    " You pussy lol"

His reply was:
    "Pussy huh??"

Then followed by an immediate ban.

I wasn't even angry.. I wasn't even intending to hurt someone's feelings.. I was joking around.
    Because, not only did he plant B when there was only 2 or 3 cts -- but because he also left it unprotected -- it got defused and we both died upon defusal.
    I was joking around with the scenario as a whole...
    You have to admit -- it's kinda funny isn't it??
    Anyways...
    I have been an admin on MANY servers.
    From 40Cal - on24 - Fury - NSD - and i am currently an admin in the ************************************** .
    As far as most admin rules go... if someone offends you as an admin - you should say that they are doing so... and not just immediately ban the person.
    I wasn't being excessively rude. Those three sentences were literally all that i had typed -- and INSTANT BAN.
    I feel that this is unjust and unfair to me as a player.
    Please consider lifting the ban - as i do enjoy playing in the sG servers when the ******** are empty.
    Also,
    we welcome all of you to come play ************************ .
    Regardless of your decision,
    Thanks for taking the time to read this... as it was quite lengthy.

Cheers!!
    Hopefully I see you back in the sG servers!

-rA. Scape 327 ****

The post was edited 3 times, last by Xlr8^^ ().

• Scape wrote:

Your In Game Name: -rA. Scape 327 ****
    Name of the Admin who banned you: Redlight - not sure of the exact name
    Server: sG Dust 24/7 server
    Banned at Approximately 6:00pm PST
    STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:11484232

I know I'm supposed to cut and paste the ban log.. but I accidentally closed my CS when I went to the forums here.
    Sorry... WELL here goes..

This is my side of the story - and if you check the logs of the server you will see that this is exactly what happened.
    To make it short...
    There were 2 cts or 3 cts - maybe one that just joined, so not in game yet, but ready to play next round.
    A terrorist teammate planted at B.
    After planting at B he left the bomb.. it got defused.. and we both died.
    I then typed in chat " Why did you even plant B lol"
    "There are only 2 cts"
    " You pussy lol"

His reply was:
    "Pussy huh??"

Then followed by an immediate ban.

I wasn't even angry.. I wasn't even intending to hurt someone's feelings.. I was joking around.
    Because, not only did he plant B when there was only 2 or 3 cts -- but because he also left it unprotected -- it got defused and we both died upon defusal.
    I was joking around with the scenario as a whole...
    You have to admit -- it's kinda funny isn't it??
    Anyways...
    I have been an admin on MANY servers.
    From 40Cal - on24 - Fury - NSD - and i am currently an admin in the ************************************** .
    As far as most admin rules go... if someone offends you as an admin - you should say that they are doing so... and not just immediately ban the person.
    I wasn't being excessively rude. Those three sentences were literally all that i had typed -- and INSTANT BAN.
    I feel that this is unjust and unfair to me as a player.
    Please consider lifting the ban - as i do enjoy playing in the sG servers when the ******** are empty.
    Also,
    we welcome all of you to come play ************************ .
    Regardless of your decision,
    Thanks for taking the time to read this... as it was quite lengthy.

Cheers!!
    Hopefully I see you back in the sG servers!

-rA. Scape 327 ****
    next time watch your language, this is a public server.