Unban please!

Free Server Admin access Click Here

  • Unban please!

    Hi I was just banned from [Sg] Capture the Flag Server for Wall Hack but I don't cheat and the screens will clear me.









    Please do not ban me so easily in the future. I am not a bad player!

    I will end this post by recommending a website with free films and religious material. Since I am a Catholic I also want to spread the Word a little too:
    www.doomsdaytube.com

    Thank you for reading this.
    Ville
  • Ban details

    Nickname: Ville
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:491611692
    Steam Community ID: 76561198943489112
    IP address: hidden
    Ban type: Dual (IP + AuthID)
    Reason: Wallhack
    Invoked on: 24 Feb 2018 - 06:58:02
    Expires on: Not applicable
    Banned by: s(Legend | CrazyAlbo)
    Banned on: [sG] Capture The Flag [Unique Mod/CSGO Ranks] #Non-Steam |SilentGamerz.com| (de_avangard)
    Total expired bans: 1
  • mediafire.com/file/ud7j1xm7okjsq6a/ville.dem

    Btw @Ville Don't know if u turn it off and then took screenshots of your own screen or not but Those snaps look like you took a snapshot of your own screen after seeing that i took snapshots of u first.... It should say ''Admin s took snapshots of you'' in green
    ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
  • I saw the video. Only one thing might look suspicious (especially in the beginning), but if one considered that all pre-shots sometimes when one hear them run or when they had just been there, it is not strange. As for the rest, you could hear them run.

    A demo will always look bad for the accused because of the WH hack you yourself use when recording, and it is not the first time I have been banned! A longer video would have been better in my opinion.
  • Ville wrote:

    I saw the video. Only one thing might look suspicious (especially in the beginning), but if one considered that all pre-shots sometimes when one hear them run or when they had just been there, it is not strange. As for the rest, you could hear them run.

    A demo will always look bad for the accused because of the WH hack you yourself use when recording, and it is not the first time I have been banned! A longer video would have been better in my opinion.
    Its called Admin ESP
    ''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
  • CrazyAlbo wrote:

    mediafire.com/file/ud7j1xm7okjsq6a/ville.dem

    Btw @Ville Don't know if u turn it off and then took screenshots of your own screen or not but Those snaps look like you took a snapshot of your own screen after seeing that i took snapshots of u first.... It should say ''Admin s took snapshots of you'' in green
    Hi

    I had no idea I was being recorded or that screenshots was being taken.

    I can honestly tell you that I don't use wallhack and that those three screens are the original found in the folder.
  • Thank for reopening the thread, but I am honest when I say that those were the original images.

    I have wondered if this happened because I play with chat disabled (hud_saytext 0). Does "hud_saytext 0" disable chat make the screen not show what you require? If so, you could make a test, and see. If so, that would explain why it looks different on me.

    If not, I can't say why this happened. I also think the video cleared me, by the way.

    But if you won't accept my explanation, I have no way to defend my self since I can't explain or understand what the problem is with the original screenshots. If you allowed me to play, I think my game play would clear me.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Ville
  • For me there is no way it can be those ss the same that our admin took on u
    U know why? It takes 1s between every ss
    And those ss are not taking by our amx ss
    2nd thing this first ss of u is clearly wallhack
    3rd thing demo is full of tracing
    I will leave it for staff+ to decide as i said my opinion
  • X-1 wrote:

    For me there is no way it can be those ss the same that our admin took on u
    U know why? It takes 1s between every ss
    And those ss are not taking by our amx ss
    2nd thing this first ss of u is clearly wallhack
    3rd thing demo is full of tracing
    I will leave it for staff+ to decide as i said my opinion
    I am honest at least and I know I have a clear conscience. I cannot explain why those images according to you is not good enough since I don't know what you expected to see. Everything doesn't always work out as it should with technology.

    By the way, why would I upload images I took my self rather then the original, thus making a fool of my self? I am not joking when I am saying those images are the original found in the cs folder. I did not take them my self and I did not even know I was being banned until just until I got kicked. In fact, not even the text shown in the first image was seen by me, but rather, a screen pooped up just before me being kicked out. And that was all.

    I had chat disabled when those screen was taken on me, if that explains some text not showing, if hud_saytext 0 can disable such things from being seen, that would explain it. If not, I don't know. It probably disabled the info for me at least seen in the first screen, since I don't recall ever seeing it (I don't know how I could miss it otherwise unless it appeared almost the same time I got kicked).

    If two admins make a test, one disabling chat and the other banning him, one will see what happens and if it will become similar as with me.

    By the way, you said the first screenshot is clear wallhack? I am not sure what you mean, the t guy sitting up there is not wallhack but he jumped up there.

    Also, demos always will have tracing when players are good, play on sound or pre-fires from time to time and if the Admin use ESP, it might even look more suspicious.

    By the way, in the demo I missed a guy standing in the dubbel doors. He was just standing there for a while but I did not notice apparently even though with Admin ESP, he would be clearly seen. So if I use wallhack I am terrible wallhacker!

    By the way, just before I was banned, the guy I was shooting at was running and he could be heard coming. I am sure anyone who listens carefully can hear this, yet I was banned after this action, as if it was thought I used wallhack rather than sound.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Ville ().

  • @Ville words are useless upload SS or there is not unban appeal

    Xlr8^^ wrote:

    @Ville i will give you some minutes to upload a screenshoot of your cstrike folder and i will decide what will happen.
    SS or there will be unban
    I see photos of railgun it writes something in anyway with disabled chat with normal color like ss of railgun or enabled chat in green color
  • Xlr8^^ wrote:

    @Ville i will give you some minutes to upload a screenshoot of your cstrike folder and i will decide what will happen.
    I will do as you say even though I don't understand the reason for your request. Here is the image link:

    i.imgur.com/JVO9YRE.png

    Note: if the point was to see the three original images in my folder, know that I have deleted them after uploading them to the image site host.

    I also reinstalled cs today (as you can see on the dates in the folder) because of reconnect bug when opening the program, i.e., it connected to a server when opening the program and there was also a problem with my movement, when I strafed it went slow if I moved forward at the same time. I don't know why this bug happened.

    If there is anything else you want me to do, let me know.
  • Ville wrote:

    Xlr8^^ wrote:

    @Ville i will give you some minutes to upload a screenshoot of your cstrike folder and i will decide what will happen.
    I will do as you say even though I don't understand the reason for your request. Here is the image link:
    i.imgur.com/JVO9YRE.png

    Note: if the point was to see the three original images in my folder, know that I have deleted them after uploading them to the image site host.

    I also reinstalled cs today (as you can see on the dates in the folder) because of reconnect bug when opening the program, i.e., it connected to a server when opening the program and there was also a problem with my movement, when I strafed it went slow if I moved forward at the same time. I don't know why this bug happened.

    If there is anything else you want me to do, let me know.
    I asked the screenshot of your cstrike folder to see how many screenshoots there was in the folder.
  • X-1 wrote:

    @Ville your posts will be Ignored

    Upload SS or we will denied this thread when 24h will be done
    Well then, if this is how it works, than I will understand if I will remain banned. I have been honest when saying those three screens were the original from my folder. I have no other screenshots so no 24 hours time is needed. The original three images found in the folder are already uploaded and posted and there are no others.

    I already gave a possible explanation of why something did not show in the screens that you expected to show -- i.e., I had chat disabled. You could test and see with chat disabled if the same occurs to you. If it still works for you, then I am at loss as to why there is a difference with me.