Some map change... maybe

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Some map change... maybe

de_westwood it's a mess whenever we play it, cts go on top of the buildings and just slaughter ts, it's not fun to play on t side. I think de_westwood_big could work better, there are more ways to flank the enemy even if they're camping.

de_siege kinda sucks, no one likes to play it, maybe it's too big to be be a fun map. De_train or cs_office could play better.

Thanks
  • Ok I get your point but not all of us can just fly through map like some sort of fighter jet, you know? Having more ways to flank the enemy makes a more fun experience. You gotta outsmart the enemy to get their flag not just mindlessly holding mouse1 while aiming vaguely at the enemy spawn point
  • hallan07 wrote:

Ok I get your point but not all of us can just fly through map like some sort of fighter jet, you know? Having more ways to flank the enemy makes a more fun experience. You gotta outsmart the enemy to get their flag not just mindlessly holding mouse1 while aiming vaguely at the enemy spawn point
    Git gud >.<

In all seriousness I feel you but dont remove westwood like a whole map. It's a good map. You can try variations of it thou
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • Baron I sent you a request from steam as a friend.. I did not know to say something first.. just remember your name.. its up to you to add me of course..
    MrOtstej>

url=http://silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/1619640][/url]
  • MrOtstej wrote:

Baron I sent you a request from steam as a friend.. I did not know to say something first.. just remember your name.. its up to you to add me of course..
    Add me again, ill accept ofcourse. :)
    steamcommunity.com/id/baronswraith/ - My steam account

Don't add me if:
    you have a ban.
    you are not level 10+
    your profile is private.

But
    If you are from sG and you want to add me, comment first your name and ill add you.
  • BARON wrote:

hallan07 wrote:

Ok I get your point but not all of us can just fly through map like some sort of fighter jet, you know? Having more ways to flank the enemy makes a more fun experience. You gotta outsmart the enemy to get their flag not just mindlessly holding mouse1 while aiming vaguely at the enemy spawn point
    Git gud >.<
    In all seriousness I feel you but dont remove westwood like a whole map. It's a good map. You can try variations of it thou
    I agree it's good map when both teams have the same amount of money. I think adding de_westwood_big would be more interesting