map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• It's not a bug dude,,,
    When the map time ends , and the vote starts , the players chose to extened cs_assaulut_1337 for an extra 15 min twice , those things happened ! , and it happened lol , so everything is okay.
    -By "twice" i mean that the players voted for cs_assault_1337 to extend twice.

AK Shot 2 has chosen to extend the current map.
    amal movement_101 has chosen to extend the current map.
    ARROW has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    ((((((((AhMa))))))) has chosen to extend the current map.
    douglas has chosen ^"de_inferno^".
    B.O.I.A. P.R.E.T.A has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    *** [sG] MarLboroLights #1 killed KGSS with a headshot from aug ***
    Ayham has chosen to extend the current map.
    (1)<Warrior> Player has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    abc killed SilentGamerz.com Player with ak47
    mehmetCik has chosen to extend the current map.
    skila Rg has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    Terza dropped
    douglas has chosen to extend the current map.
    KGSS has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    Capao has chosen ^"de_dust2_2006^".
    (1)<Warrior> Player dropped
    (1)<Warrior> Player has left the game
    amal movement_101 has chosen to extend the current map.
    [sG] MarLboroLights #1 has chosen to extend the current map.
    The winning choice was randomly selected from the 2 tied top choices.
    The current map will be extended for 15 minutes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by browny`! ().

• I also wanted to make a suggestion about how to buy weapons now it is slower and I do not like it and several players do not like it and also the effect of the grenade is ugly and warns the other target for the colors it would be good to return to as before the grenades and how to buy weapons.

• Str!kE' wrote:

I also wanted to make a suggestion about how to buy weapons now it is slower and I do not like it and several players do not like it and also the effect of the grenade is ugly and warns the other target for the colors it would be good to return to as before the grenades and how to buy weapons.

The old buy menu is already back , it would be better if u check the server before giving ur suggest dude!
    for the colors of grenade i will see if i will keep it or not , it's already under testing!
  • browny`! wrote:

Str!kE' wrote:

I also wanted to make a suggestion about how to buy weapons now it is slower and I do not like it and several players do not like it and also the effect of the grenade is ugly and warns the other target for the colors it would be good to return to as before the grenades and how to buy weapons.

The old buy menu is already back , it would be better if u check the server before giving ur suggest dude!for the colors of grenade i will see if i will keep it or not , it's already under testing!

Rest assured that I know how to do my job and I have been doing it very well thanks bro.