Pinned Map Suggestions!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Map Suggestions!

Whenever you have a new map suggest in FK server , feel free to suggest it here using the format below :

-The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) :
    -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? :
    -Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and
    why ? :

*Please If anyone have any map suggest , put it down here using this format , We are looking to have a great server and a better maps , so be a part of our movement to success by suggesting a new map !
    *Any new map suggest will be added here , so there's no need to make a new thread under the tittle "Suggestion" to suggest a new map , just put it down here !

Thanks !
    FK Server Crew.

The post was edited 1 time, last by browny`! ().

• -The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : de_dust2002 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/266/ and de_dustyaztec maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/106/

-Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? : we always play dd2 in ft and sometimes is boring play de_dust2 and after de_dust2xmax... idk why in the votation the players always choose de_dust but whatever, we need try to be best for the player.

-Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? : de_dust2xmas its the same to play de_dust2...so can change xmas for 2002 >.< i think... and we have de_aztec and de_azteq i think... can change 1 of those for de_dustyaztec.

We have really good maps but, as i said, the players always plays the same maps.
  • Tree' wrote:

-The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : de_dust2002 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/266/ and de_dustyaztec maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/106/

-Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? : we always play dd2 in ft and sometimes is boring play de_dust2 and after de_dust2xmax... idk why in the votation the players always choose de_dust but whatever, we need try to be best for the player.

-Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? : de_dust2xmas its the same to play de_dust2...so can change xmas for 2002 >.< i think... and we have de_aztec and de_azteq i think... can change 1 of those for de_dustyaztec.

We have really good maps but, as i said, the players always plays the same maps.
    When did you play in FK last time? I removed one of the aztec a week ago.
  • Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Tree' wrote:

-The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : de_dust2002 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/266/ and de_dustyaztec maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/106/

When did you play in FK last time? I removed one of the aztec a week ago.
    This morning?.and i said "i think"... but whatever i have many things on my head right now.
    peace :P
  • the name of the map : awp_india

we should we remove it ? because it's Crap

1. it's very small for this server

2. we have multi jump i mean you can be in the other base in 2 or 3 s

3. we have 2 guns awp and gun from your choice

4. we have multi jump
    5. we have multi jump
    6. we have multi jump >.<
    The Time
    is always Right
    To Do
    What is Right
  • [sG]Parker wrote:

the name of the map : awp_india

we should we remove it ? because it's Crap

[*]it's very small for this server
    [*]we have multi jump i mean you can be in the other base in 2 or 3 s
    [*]we have 2 guns awp and gun from your choice
    [*]we have multi jump
    [*]we have multi jump
    [*]we have multi jump >.<
    [/list]
    it was under testing , and it fails ! so anyway removed !
    We are about to add rats maps atm , hope u guys like it!
  • The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : de_bretonia (gamebanana.com/maps/164883)
    -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? : This map is played a lot on the pregamer server and is very striking
    Never give up any problem!! :monkey-see: :monkey-see:
    Counter-strike 1.6 is my passion :baby:

Counter-strike Global offensive ! :o <3

• Am looking for a new maps for the server , so if anyone has a map in his mind and wanna see it in the server , please suggest it down here !
    Btw if there's anything which u don't like in the server or something u wanna see it in the server like a plugin , or something else , please let me know..
    @NoX^ @Run_Run*_Arg @SixWick @Cloud.-? @Kentucky Fried Chicken @FirstDL'

The post was edited 1 time, last by browny`! ().

• NoX^ wrote:

-The name of the map (including a link if possible): Css_assault gamebanana.com
    - Why do you think we need this map on the FK server? : something new would be great

- Is there a map that suggests that it be removed so that this map can be added and why? : cs_italy, For something new
    this was removed :V
    Never give up any problem!! :monkey-see: :monkey-see:
    Counter-strike 1.6 is my passion :baby:

Counter-strike Global offensive ! :o <3

• Mr.happy wrote:

it is urgent to establish in many maps as "de_dust2_2002", the camper zone, in this and another map (that I do not remember the name, but is aztec modified) the skywalk is gigantic.
    I am totally in agreement with the friend here, they must modify some maps because the players are doing too much skywall and for more than warn them they do not pay attention and you have to ban them.

Example of de_dust2002, I know it was a map that I suggested earlier, but there are many players that go up off the map and you have to ban them for a few minutes.

Consider modifying some areas, and also for de_dustyaztec.

Greetings people

• -The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) :de_dust2014_r2,
    de_dust_krystal,de_dust2on2, de_dust2_1337,

de_dust2_remake.

-Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? It would be nice to have these new maps not always the same ones and I would believe that they will fill more.

-Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? : de_dust2002,de_cpl_mill32,de_ironblood,cs_militia32,de_chateau,de_prodigy.

• Instead of removing the maps which have skywalkers, link the map here and if you want you can take ss of the position that has skywalkers and post the proof here and it will be fixed asap, as i cant know every spot that players skywalk
  • -The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : css_dust2k_go
    -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? :Well is a map that is being used a lot in cs go and I think it would be good to put it to see how it goes with the users, you need more players. I'm not saying that the map brings new players but trying it would not be bad.
    -Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? :

These maps are not very frequented by the players, because I always see that they only play dust2 and assault, among others.

de_chateau
    de_kabul_32
    de_cbble

@browny`!
    @CaRBoN
    Images
    • 59ff16ecc9639.jpg

112.45 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 26 times
    • 59ff16f6a208f.jpg

124.11 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 32 times
    • 59ff16ff6a926.jpg

115.05 kB, 1,024×768, viewed 25 times
    • 530-90_59ff16e83d50f.jpg

63.91 kB, 530×397, viewed 33 times

• sG | K1ngTerO wrote:

-O nome do mapa (incluindo um link dele, se possível): css_dust2k_go
    -Por que você acha que precisamos deste mapa no servidor FK? : Bem, é um mapa que está sendo usado muito em cs go e acho que seria bom colocá-lo para ver como ele vai com os usuários, você precisa de mais jogadores. Não estou dizendo que o mapa traz novos jogadores, mas tentar não ser ruim.
    - Existe um mapa que você sugere que seja removido para que este mapa possa ser adicionado e por quê? :

Estes mapas não são muito freqüentados pelos jogadores, porque sempre vejo que eles só jogam em pó2 e assalto, entre outros.

de_chateau
    de_kabul_32
    de_cbble

@ browny`!
    @CaRBoN

GOOD MAP