gg u play like a bitch

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' i play liek a pro i am u bitch

gg go for the flag instead of rank whoring

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' u fly like birdy bitch

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' runs and plays like a pussy bitch

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' like thos birds on wild

gg get the flag pussy

------

This guy starts shit with players and then bans them for disrespect when they reciprocate. Not the first time I've seen it with this admin.
  • gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (10,015) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,009)

gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (10,021) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,004)

gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (9,999) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,002)

gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (10,003) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,012)

gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (10,020) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,018)

gameME: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_' (9,986) got 4 points [-4] for killing gg (8,021)

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' jumping like a bitch

gg u play like a bitch

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' i play liek a pro i am u bitch

gg go for the flag instead of rank whoring

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' u fly like birdy bitch

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' runs and plays like a pussy bitch (*Don't remember calling him a pussy tho*)

[sG] CrazyAlbo -_' like thos birds on wild

gg get the flag pussy

I don't understand, This guy gets angry for no reason at all mate, I simply said that he flied like a bitch (which was all he did honestly ), so what, that's not disrespecting him, he called me a bitch because he was angry or something just because he was getting killed mate. I didn't ban him, until he was disrespectful and called me a pussy. I called him a flying bitch because that's what he was doing, then I Was just minding my own business and killing people, and then he called me a ''pussy'' for killing people and not getting flag... My god @Doomtrain mate, u got to learn how to relax and stop calling people pussys just because they don't fly around like birds taking flag but stay killing people... Pffffff, its not my fault for being too good.

Signature

''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrazyAlbo ().

• he just banned me the same reason, started shit with me, i told him to STFU, immediate ban

i am a top 10 player in the CTF server

trash talk is part of gaming and i don't know who the admins are, am i supposed to not talk trash now in case it's a sensitive admin on a power trip?

with the massive hacker infestation and egregious bunny hopping, THIS is who you are purging? what a joke

The post was edited 1 time, last by hydeflow ().

Post by hydeflow ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • hydeflow wrote:

he just banned me the same reason, started shit with me, i told him to STFU, immediate ban

i am a top 10 player in the CTF server

smack talk is part of gaming, harden the fuck up
    Aren't u this guy silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=14946 ? Please be quiet and stop saying u got banned for no reason as well.... My god man what the hell is wrong u losers.... u guys are like homeless pinguins who just got their ice home melted

Oct 7, 2017 8:28:10 pm1
    [sG] CrazyAlbo -_'
    STOP CAMPING

Oct 7, 2017 8:28:11 pm1
    [sG] CrazyAlbo -_'
    MAN

Oct 7, 2017 8:28:17 pm11
    bunny hopping is for faggots
    stfu you're team is doing it

PLEASE, Explain to me what ''stfu'' means in full wording and if that is not disrespecting, than I will say am wrong... Please let me know what the full wording means.... Don't come over here saying u didn't do anything

ALso, for ur info, I didn't start ''SHIT'' with u I just told u to stop camping.. ncnc kids

Signature

• Doomtrain wrote:

I'm not even sure how to respond to something so childish lmao.

Those are the unedited chat logs bud. Yeah, you killed me so many times that I got angry and made you call me a bitch...? Uhh...seems legit. But I guess if calling someone a bitch isn't disrespectful, then go ahead and call @Mist @Spr1nte[R] @Cr[a]zy @KillaHinstinct that in the same tone.
    Gosh Child, i play cs for fun and then i got to deal with u kids sheeshh please, ur idiotic behavior gives me a headache...

Signature

• i didn't know you were an admin -- i'm not allowed to say STFU in a gaming server? REALLY?

and i wasn't even camping, that was sarcasm on the fact that i was just camp killed by your team right before and we were openly discussing it

i'm top 10 player, i was 55-3 in westwood right before and 29-4 or whatever in inferno when you banned me, does that sound like a camper to you?

you are power tripping, plain and simple
  • hydeflow wrote:

i didn't know you were an admin -- i'm not allowed to say STFU in a gaming server? REALLY?

and i wasn't even camping, that was sarcasm on the fact that i was just camp killed by your team right before and we were openly discussing it

i'm top 10 player, i was 55-3 in westwood right before and 29-4 or whatever in inferno when you banned me, does that sound like a camper to you?

you are power tripping, plain and simple
    ''i didn't know you were an admin -- i'm not allowed to say STFU in a gaming server? REALLY?''

MATEEEEEE, Relax, You seem TRIGGGGGERREEDDDDD!!!!! LOL
    How do u say that u didn't know I was admin when u saw me in server the whole time taking SnapShots of people, kick the AFK, ETC on server? When I take snaps and kick afks it shows on the chat box ''Admin x Kick / took snapshot of x person'' and u do see it.... lol

And no, ur not allowed to tell someone else to STFU (Shut the fuck up), especially to an admin who just told u to ''STOP CAMPING MAN''

Signature

• you banned somebody for saying STFU, who's triggered?

and no, i did not know you were an admin, i'm not watching the logs, i'm playing the game

there are hackers in there almost always running amok, i always assume there are never admins in there
  • hydeflow wrote:

you banned somebody for saying STFU, who's triggered?

and no, i did not know you were an admin, i'm not watching the logs, i'm playing the game

there are hackers in there almost always running amok, i always assume there are never admins in there
    I suggest u check the Ban Menu, I ban every single hacker on servers every time WHEN I am ONLINE... ahh when I am offline, then I can't help u with that, I don't have wireless cs mate

Signature

• @Doomtrain I agree our admins should show respect to players in the server, at the same we do expect players have some respect for fellow players, no matter what. No racism, filthy words, everyone is here for fun. See yourself, you can't accuse someone is abusive, while you do the same thing in the server. Being a regular player, and no admin access doesn't mean it's a free license for you to abuse others, and that's not fair.

@CrazyAlbo I never had problems with players nor anyone accused me of being abusive, because I never take anything personally. If I banned someone for disrespect, it is because he disrespected another player, not me. If you cannot control your anger, simply turn of your chats, so you will see nothing. Half of the abuse reports are initiated by you, it can be any word. And you can focus on your game, and hackers only. This is happening repeatedly and we are a bit concerned about this, hope you will understand. Let's put an end to this. Thank you.

Signature