unban appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• unban appeal

Your In Game Name: gg
    Name of the Admin who banned you: [sG] CrazyAlbo -_'
    Server: SilentGamerz.com | Capture The Flag
    Ban URL (optional): silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=14777

played scoutzknivez for years. airstrafing and g-strafing is all it is. no program needed. if i used my mouse's hyperscroll, then i could understand why people might think its scripts but i wasnt even using it in this instance.
  • mediafire.com/file/986nzardck692hp/gg.dem

THIS AIN'T NO ORIDINARY BUNNYHOPP MATE, YOUR SHITTY BUNNYHOPP HAS SCRIPT WRITEN ALL OVER IT... KIDS LIKE U COME IN AND PLAY COUNTER STRIKE BY FLYING AROUND LIKE LITTLE PUNKS JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T PLAY FAIRLY LIKE OTHER PLAYERS DO. IF WALLHACKS + AIMBOTS IS CONSIDERED TO BE ''AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS'' THEN SO SHOULD THESE SCRIPTED AND OTHER SORTS OF BUNNY HOPS. IF YOU LIKE TO FLY AROUND MATE, THEN I SUGGEST YOU TRY SKYRIM, THERE IS PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO FLY AROUND AS MUCH AS U WANT.

STAFF+ WE HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE OF THESE PUNKS USING BUNNYHOPS (ESPECIALLY SCRIPTS) ON SERVERS AND HAVING AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS ON THE SERVERS. CANT PLAY WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO ALL THEY DO IS FLY AROUND THE WHOLE TIME. @Cr[a]zy @Jack @Mist

ALSO, @Doomtrain THIS IS A SCRIPT WHICH U WERE DOING ON THE SERVER, AND SINCE THE CTF HAS MULTI JUMPS, YOU CAN JUMP LIKE U WERE

Signature

''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''
  • "Kid"? Nice one. I've probably been playing CS before you were even born. A CSGO bhop video isn't relevant to this case at all. If you knew anything about either game that would be obvious. Reduce the air accelerate or limit the maximum fps on your server and people won't be able to fly around as fast. You throwing a hissyfit because you can't hit moving targets is the real laugh. Plenty of other CTF servers have the exact same setup with people flying around but their admins know how the game works so they don't ban people for using it.

CTF rank 1 crying because someone is better than him. Too funny. The reality is that there are a lot of players better than either you or I, so get over it.
  • filedropper.com/deaztec0000
    filedropper.com/deaztec0001
    filedropper.com/deaztec0002

I play with 300 fps. It's not humanly possible to bhop in CSGO for that long because the default air acceleration settings are too low and you can't crouch hop/g-strafe. Not comparable to 1.6 servers with high aa and multi-jump.
    Images
    • cstrikefol1.png

53.41 kB, 731×1,020, viewed 21 times
    • cstrikefol.png

63.97 kB, 622×837, viewed 21 times
    • cstrikefol2.png

27.24 kB, 613×365, viewed 18 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Doomtrain ().

• Well I saw the demo and it doesnt look like a script, you can actually do that if you have a good connection that can handle the fps, as i may remember our CTF server has 500+fps, also there are some players in FK doing this.

Signature

Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Doomtrain wrote:

"Kid"? Nice one. I've probably been playing CS before you were even born. A CSGO bhop video isn't relevant to this case at all. If you knew anything about either game that would be obvious. Reduce the air accelerate or limit the maximum fps on your server and people won't be able to fly around as fast. You throwing a hissyfit because you can't hit moving targets is the real laugh. Plenty of other CTF servers have the exact same setup with people flying around but their admins know how the game works so they don't ban people for using it.

CTF rank 1 crying because someone is better than him. Too funny. The reality is that there are a lot of players better than either you or I, so get over it.
    First of all mate, you ain't better than me so get that out of your mind, I know there are players out there better than I, but you aren't one of them...
    Second of all mate, don't get all emotional like screwed up prostitute over here telling me that you been playing more cs than i have been alive since I am 21 years old, old enough to be your father ''KID''.

Thirdly,, I don't care about the game, the game is for fun just to get off steam (not talking about Gabe's steam) and if someone is better than me I'd be pleased, but someone like you who all he does is fly around and doesn't play the game as the game is intended, then I got a problem because then u would be like someone whom I call ''Punks'' in the definition that u cannot play the game fairly, its literally the same way as if someone uses Wallhack

Signature

''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrazyAlbo ().

• Typing in all caps with insults and I'm the one who's emotional? You are pretty much just throwing a hissyfit right now and saying, "Nuh-uh, you are!" in response. I'm playing the game fairly, I'm doing what the server allows. I don't use an external program. You can't do it so you whine about others doing it. Hardware aside, anyone can bhop and strafe like I do with enough practice. Can you say the same about wallhacks? Of course not. What a ridiculous comparison!

If you want to play the game "as intended" go play in a Dust2 pub. You are just making up some twisted excuse to justify your emotional state to make it seem like you are in the right in this case. Guess what. There are a lot of ways to play CS, especially in a modded server. Banning someone because they don't fit your definition of "fair" is highly immature.