Admin Re-application | Rotten Duck

• Admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Admin Re-application | Rotten Duck

Your In-Game name: Rotten Duck @SilentGamerz.com

Steam or Non-Steam: Non-Steam

Your SteamID: 1370 STEAM_0:0:1588264642

Have you been admin before: Yes (in this same server)

Why do you want admin access in our servers: I just came back, I already was admin in FK, but because of my absence I went back to just member. I'm here to stay though!

Cheater reports link you have made: Yes, I know they're just two, but the server's activity hasn't been that good, so anyway, I'd like to apply even having in mind these two, you guys know me though :D
    Cheater Report #
    Cheater Report #?

*NOTE: These are the ones I made before I had to quit playing, they're just for the record :) *:
    Cheater #1
    Cheater #2
    Cheater #3
    Cheater #4
    Cheater #5
    Cheater #6
    Cheater #7

Do you know how to use AMX commands: Uhm... I don't quite remember right now, but I will.

Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes

Your time zone: GMT -5:00

In which server you want to be admin: Fatal Killerz

Signature

Rotten Duck @SilentGamerz.com

• Mist wrote:

Last time you went inactive without informing any of us, so we had to demote you, back to Member.
    What's the guarantee do we have, you wouldn't do the same thing again?
    I know I did that, it was definetely my mistake. The thing is I had to format my HDD (where all my games were), so everything was lost, as I started a new semester on my university, I left the HDD like that. I apologize for not informing about my absence.

Now that I know I have to let you know whenever I'm gonna be absent, I promise I will if I have to. I think I have had enough time playing on our servers for you to trust on me, or am I wrong? I've been trying to be as active as a

Jack wrote:

We actually have enough admin in FK server, there's other server you can apply admin on.
    I know, but FK is the server I love the most, dd2 I like it as well but I do not enjoy it as much as FK (Let's say its an 85% on FK and 15% on dd2).

Signature

• Looking at fatals activity going down and the fact that there are enough admins there, maybe it would be best if you got your trial on ctf or dd2, there are a lot of hackers there and it would be best for getting the required 20 permanent bans and if you pass your trial you get access to another server which can be fatal. Vouch if it's for dd2 or ctf

Signature

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Looking at fatals activity going down and the fact that there are enough admins there, maybe it would be best if you got your trial on ctf or dd2, there are a lot of hackers there and it would be best for getting the required 20 permanent bans and if you pass your trial you get access to another server which can be fatal. Vouch if it's for dd2 or ctf
    If he gets accepted, he wouldn't be moving to FK server, at least for two months, he will remain an Admin in CTF or DD2 during that period.

When he proves us, he can be active enough, we will grant him the access to FK server. If he agrees, we might consider his application.

Signature

• Mist wrote:

The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Looking at fatals activity going down and the fact that there are enough admins there, maybe it would be best if you got your trial on ctf or dd2, there are a lot of hackers there and it would be best for getting the required 20 permanent bans and if you pass your trial you get access to another server which can be fatal. Vouch if it's for dd2 or ctf
    If he gets accepted, he wouldn't be moving to FK server, at least for two months, he will remain an Admin in CTF or DD2 during that period.
    When he proves us, he can be active enough, we will grant him the access to FK server. If he agrees, we might consider his application.
    So what you're saying is... I might get admin but for now only in dd2 or ctf? And after some time, I will be able to have admin in FK also... am I right?

Signature

• Rotten Duck wrote:

Mist wrote:

If he gets accepted, he wouldn't be moving to FK server, at least for two months, he will remain an Admin in CTF or DD2 during that period.When he proves us, he can be active enough, we will grant him the access to FK server. If he agrees, we might consider his application.
    So what you're saying is... I might get admin but for now only in dd2 or ctf? And after some time, I will be able to have admin in FK also... am I right?
    You'll not have admin in FK consider we have so many admin for FK. You'll have to choose DD2 or CTF or any other server beside FK.

Signature

• You will have my vouch if you want CTF

Signature

Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Jack wrote:

Rotten Duck wrote:

Mist wrote:

If he gets accepted, he wouldn't be moving to FK server, at least for two months, he will remain an Admin in CTF or DD2 during that period.When he proves us, he can be active enough, we will grant him the access to FK server. If he agrees, we might consider his application.
    You'll not have admin in FK consider we have so many admin for FK. You'll have to choose DD2 or CTF or any other server beside FK.
    It's ok @Jack. My application will now be for dd2.

Cr[a]zy wrote:

You will have my vouch if you want CTF
    I'm not quite into CTF, whenever I enter to that server my laptop turns slow as hell.

Signature

• @Mist @Jack what do you think for DD2?

Signature

Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Mist wrote:

@Cr[a]zy He said, he will be an Admin in DD2 and @Jack said he need to see his forum/server activity before approving his application.

I vouch for him, if he agrees to choose either DD2 or CTF only.

I'll change it to CTF because I kinda like how the game develops, it's somehow similar to FK. So CTF it'll be.

Signature

• Rotten Duck wrote:

Mist wrote:

@Cr[a]zy He said, he will be an Admin in DD2 and @Jack said he need to see his forum/server activity before approving his application.

I'll change it to CTF because I kinda like how the game develops, it's somehow similar to FK. So CTF it'll be.
    You can apply for more than 1 server once you finish your trial and show us some progress.

Signature

• Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Rotten Duck wrote:

Mist wrote:

You can apply for more than 1 server once you finish your trial and show us some progress

That's fine... so am I getting trial once again?

Signature

• Rotten Duck wrote:

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Rotten Duck wrote:

Mist wrote:

You can apply for more than 1 server once you finish your trial and show us some progress
    That's fine... so am I getting trial once again?
    Yeah, @Mist

Signature

• @Rotten Duck Please read our Admin rules again, and contact us for clarification, we will assist you.

We will put you to CTF as you requested, and you will be there for a while, and if you improve your forum/server activity, we will grant you the access to FK server after two months.

Notification - 01
    Notification - 02
    Notification - 03
    Notification - 04
    Notification - 05

Approved.

Signature