Announcement Fatal Killerz Server Additions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Fatal Killerz Server Additions

Another awesome update is here for Fatal Killerz server...

Added new bomb Steal plugin so when the bomb is dropped, CTS can steal it by pressing and holding E.
    A ct player who stole the bomb will be glowed so you can easily recognize him.
    There also added songs for these events so you can hear songs when Terrors drop the bomb/pickup the bomb, when CTS steal the bomb/drop the bomb or is died by terrors, when the bomb is planted/defused. After the bomb stolen, terrors have 30 seconds to find the bomb otherwise, the round will be a win for cts. Go ahead and check this great addition.

Added another flash nade so there is 2 flashes you will be given every round.

I will be informing you every time I add something... Please let me know the bomb steal idea.

Thank you!

Signature

• This is soooo nice, I'm happy of all these changes for the sake of the server :) You guys should definetely find a way to get more people to join us!!! FK is not as active as it used to be.

Thanks for the update.

Signature

Rotten Duck @SilentGamerz.com

• Rotten Duck wrote:

This is soooo nice, I'm happy of all these changes for the sake of the server :) You guys should definetely find a way to get more people to join us!!! FK is not as active as it used to be.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah we're trying our best to bring more ppl to sG

Signature

• the fisher wrote:

for real this is a bad update because the CT can have the bomb and camp and after that the game is over
    I do not agree, it will make the games more aggresive and will prompt players to accomplish the objective, if they kill the CT that has the bomb, of course they'll keep in mind the fact that they have to plant it. At least that's what I think :)

Signature

Rotten Duck @SilentGamerz.com

• Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Added new bomb Steal plugin so when the bomb is dropped, CTS can steal it by pressing and holding E.
    There also added songs for these events so you can hear songs when Terrors drop the bomb/pickup the bomb, when CTS steal the bomb/drop the bomb or is died by terrors, when the bomb is planted/defused. After the bomb stolen, terrors have 30 seconds to find the bomb otherwise, the round will be a win for cts. Go ahead and check this great addition.

I will be informing you every time I add something... Please let me know the bomb steal idea.

Thank you!

@Spr1nte[R] The bomb on the CTF seems that its not such a good update because all people (CT's and Terrors) keep planting like 100 bombs everywhere on the map and they keep going off and killing everyone (CT's killing CT's and Terrors killing terrors). If I can remember correctly, there was a similar update before but due to the behavior of the players doing what I describes above, was removed.

Anyway, it is up to the majority of the sG Community to decide

Signature

''It is a man's own mind, not his enemy that lures him to evil ways''

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrazyAlbo ().

• Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Thank you!

Well yea its a good idea, i have not had the chance to check that out yet
    but what if the guy who gets the bomb gets points?

Signature

Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • Cr[a]zy wrote:

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Thank you!

Well yea its a good idea, i have not had the chance to check that out yetbut what if the guy who gets the bomb gets points?
    he won't get any point for stealing the bomb. It'll be considered as a abuse

Signature

• Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Cr[a]zy wrote:

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

Thank you!

Well yea its a good idea, i have not had the chance to check that out yetbut what if the guy who gets the bomb gets points?
    he won't get any point for stealing the bomb. It'll be considered as a abuse
    yup it will be same as dd2, they will abuse it to get points.

Signature

Gay as fuck :D

⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: im high
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: stop
    B0T .Cout: high?
    B0T .Cout: civil eng
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: an
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: ant
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: just
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: bite my dick
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: FFS
    B0T .Cout: lmfao
    B0T .Cout: how
    B0T .Cout: why
    B0T .Cout: u dont bite mine?
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: why i dunno
    ⎛⎝ SaFoO ⎠⎞ #IImGoinToBeAnUncle!: how
  • kOrAb wrote:

Why a voice says "Im defusing the bomb" when anybody is defusing??? I do not agree with that, because you cant make a fast defuse. I think that is an advantage for terrorist force. @Spr1nte[R]
    well, cts also have advantage by stealing the bomb anyway. It's even now

Signature

• @Spr1nte[R] yo why ct stay with the glow, even when he doesnt have the c4.. the last day i was playing and i saw 1 guy called "SilentGamer.com" with the green glow at the beginning of the round and i had the bomb.. i thought he was an admin, thats why i asked Jack about this issue.

Signature