Fetal Killers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Fetal Killers

Hello ..
    Guys Fk is dying idk why but I was playing in fk from 1 year it was so much better , have alot of steam players and admins but now its not alot of hackers .. and not much good players so can u make the server like when any 1 join with hack get automatically ban ? Or something like this idk so much about this things but If u know uG servers do this thing when any 1 join with hack he will get automatically ban ...
    Central Beast

Counter Strike 12 years and counting on this game.

My kz records: B)

[WHX|Bhop|KZ] mazak jumped 253.534 units with LongJump! (100aa)

[WHX|Bhop|KZ] mazak jumped 263.798 units with CountJump! (100aa)

[WHX|Bhop/KZ] mazak finished kz_dimblock in 53:10.58 ( CPs: 292 | TPs: 1126 | weapon: usp) !
  • I've seen something like that with which you said, a programmer and a CSGO player created a "hack" in which when it was run along with the game, the player who was using hack was banned with VAC.Good, regarding having a server with an efficient anticheat would be necessary to use sXe Injected, this program analyzes the files of the game and if it has a hack, the player would be banned at the time, nor would it let the player execute the game normally.