admin app

• Admin

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• ever no admins online on fatal 24/24
    In dd2 -60/24
    I hole next admin approved

Signature

Just do it but do not lose the opportunity and do not lose hope if you lose it!!

• I am not active on fk server
    If i admin apply for fk will all no vouch reason u not active

Signature

Just do it but do not lose the opportunity and do not lose hope if you lose it!!

• if i got chance on this community on dd2 i will except itbut dd2 need admins more then fk...i will try to be active on FK .ty you

Signature

• Ayt lets rewind things, in the past year people have gotten accepted as trial with 3 reports, on the same day they signed up and more, but someone who reports 100+ hackers gets denied because..... Leave the fact that he applied for zm (a server that has been removed lmao) and he isnt that bad of a candidate. Sure he might jump the gun on some bans and ban steamers, but at least he is active and judging by those reports, at least he knows what hack is. Lots of worse candidates got a chance, why not give him one, he has been us for a while, has applied before and shown interest, and will get lots of bans. So from what i see in this app, xlr8 gets confused because people commented diffrent opinions, he ,,hacked'' and ,,had been given a chance''. Lets all be honest now, he didnt hack, if he had hacked like happy suggested he should have banned him, he didnt get any chance as trial even tho he meets all requirements, so fuck it vouch and give the man a chance, people are being biased now because of false gossips, or if some people still hold grudges because he ,,faked'' reports in the past, get over it.

Signature

• :( YA 1 chance :( i never got

Signature

• Mist wrote:

Spr1nte[R] wrote:

I don't remember this guy.... was he admin before?
    He wasn't bruh, he faked cheater reports twice despite warning
    Please let me know if you want to give him a try in DD2
    Let's try him out!

Signature

• @martyr

Your application is approved.

We would like to suggest you to read the below information, and follow them accordingly.
    • Recording demos is a MUST before any ban and admins MUST keep their demos at least for the period of 2 weeks.
    • Admins shouldn't give excuses like formatting PCs or misplacing the demo when we ask for it within the period of 2 weeks.
    • If you banned someone mistakenly, you must inform the Moderator+ to remove the ban immediately.
    • You must submit the demo within 24 hours whenever there's an unban appeal.
    Your trial period will be 2 weeks and at the end of your trial period we will hold the evaluation to determine your suitability for this position.

Please take your time to read below threads which is very important for a Server Admin. If you require any assistance you can contact any of the staff+ and they are here to assist you all the time.

All the Rules
    Important.
    Impersonating and advertising
    Reminder
    ALL ADMINS
    Admins
    Snapshots

That's all for now. Good Luck.

Congratulation~

Signature