Improving the point system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

To Enter CSGO GiveAway CLICK HERE, For DD2&Fy/Aim/Awp FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Improving the point system

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that our D2 server has been consistently empty for the past couple weeks/months. I remember a time when it was always full.

A big reason for this is that the players who play regularly on this server always join the Terrorist side because it is much easier to boost your points by playing T. This leads to all the best players playing on the same team. As a result, all the CTs get destroyed and leave the server so we can never keep a consistent crowd playing.

We should do a better job of keeping the point system equal for CTs and Ts. This will give people the incentive to join CT as well.

I have a few suggestions as to how we can accomplish this:

1) Add a point bonus for all CTs that are alive when time expires (and the bomb is not planted) +5 points

2) Add a penalty for CTs and Ts that are alive when the bomb explodes or the bomb hasn't been planted (AKA objective penalty) -3 points

3) Reduce the point bonus for Ts that plant the bomb. +10 points is a bit excessive, I think +5 should be fine.

Please post any questions, comments or additional suggestions..
  • Hood_Rich wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that our D2 server has been consistently empty for the past couple weeks/months. I remember a time when it was always full.

A big reason for this is that the players who play regularly on this server always join the Terrorist side because it is much easier to boost your points by playing T. This leads to all the best players playing on the same team. As a result, all the CTs get destroyed and leave the server so we can never keep a consistent crowd playing.

We should do a better job of keeping the point system equal for CTs and Ts. This will give people the incentive to join CT as well.

I have a few suggestions as to how we can accomplish this:

1) Add a point bonus for all CTs that are alive when time expires (and the bomb is not planted) +5 points

2) Add a penalty for CTs and Ts that are alive when the bomb explodes or the bomb hasn't been planted (AKA objective penalty) -3 points

3) Reduce the point bonus for Ts that plant the bomb. +10 points is a bit excessive, I think +5 should be fine.

Please post any questions, comments or additional suggestions.
    Well you definetely are right about the points advantages and your ideas are good, it's either bonus points or auto slay after end round/failed objective , and im pretty sure management wont want to add auto slays for failed objective so your point is good.

Signature

• I agree, that way, we will get the players to meet the goal and lose points if no complete that, and reducing the number of points (i are talking about planting, defusing, etc), are valuable points.

And I think this idea can be applied to FatalKillers, maybe for help against the campers, etc ... :)

Signature