Xlr8^^ - Demo Reviewer Application

• Demo Reviewer

To Enter CSGO GiveAway CLICK HERE, For DD2&Fy/Aim/Awp FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Xlr8^^ - Demo Reviewer Application

In-game name: [sG] Xlr8^^

Time Zone: GMT -3:00.

Have you applied before: Yes.

Why should we accept your application: We need more demos reviewers, I'm willing to be a Demo Reviewer, thus helping the community efficiently and productively for all, so I can take that responsibility and do my best to help everyone in this community. Sometimes I see the delay on the part of the demo reviewers, except they have their motives, but when I see a cheater report I'll try to analyze and handle the case the fastest and among other cases where they need my analysis help.

What skills do you feel you have that will help us as Demo Reviewer: I can check the demos efficiently, and the same goes for snapshots, I can differentiate and know the difference between a clean player and a dirty player. I am very active in the forum.

Languages you speak fluently: Portuguese, English.

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you: Between 5:30 and 11:30 PM. (Monday until Friday). Between 10:30 AM and 1:00 AM (On Saturdays). Between 12:00 PM and 11:30 PM. (On Sundays).

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: In the same way that I am an admin and do my best to contribute to the community, I can improve even more and give my best to Silent Gamerz. So contribute to the efficiency and greatness of this community. I love working and living at SG. I will be even more responsible, and I will do my best for the community.

Thanks for
    attention.

Signature

Post was edited 1 time, last by Xlr8^^ ().