i would like to see evidence of this ban please.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• i would like to see evidence of this ban please.

[AMXBans] ===============================================
    [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin sG | BulletProof.
    [AMXBans] There are 14 minutes and 8 seconds left of your ban.
    [AMXBans] Banned Nickname: |sG| John #hyperscroll
    [AMXBans] Reason: 'Disrespect'
    [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @
    [AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:195400066'
    [AMXBans] Your IP: '68.198.171.222'

addinional info: i came to server and were playing with mist and happy after 2 mnt admin came and banned me?/ i hope he got enoug evidence..

Signature

:sick:
    :laugh-cry:
  • Please just fuck off. After a long day of frustrating shit happening i go into fy change the shitty map because we only play two fucking maps (fy dust mix and india) and as soon as it changes mist changes it back again. So i go into spec to check a player and as im recording i get
    (PLAYER) |sG| John #hyperscroll : waller:)
    Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
    *SPEC* sG | BulletProof : -_-

so as you see i answered your fucking admin chat messege, i take my ss and ban the guy and after a few seconds i get

|sG| John #hyperscroll : itold u in admin chat brah..

So i do appreciate ppl giving me the names of potential hackers, its easier to clean the server, but after you did not even give me a name, you just said waller, like there are other people in the server give me a fucking name, you have the nerver to tell me ,,itold u in admin chat brah..'' at least spell it correctly. I answered your shtty ,,report'' and then you still tryna tell me what to do, ofc im gonna be mad and ban you. The guy is banned and dealth with no need to rub it in my face that you have ,,reported him''.

FUCK OFF

Signature

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Mighty Don't Kneel ().

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Please just fuck off. After a long day of frustrating shit happening i go into fy change the shitty map because we only play two fucking maps (fy dust mix and india) and as soon as it changes mist changes it back again. So i go into spec to check a player and as im recording i get
    Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks

so as you see i answered your fucking admin chat messege, i take my ss and ban the guy and after a few seconds i get

So i do appreciate ppl giving me the names of potential hackers, its easier to clean the server, but after you did not even give me a name, you just said waller, like there are other people in the server give me a fucking name, you have the nerver to tell me ,,itold u in admin chat brah..'' at least spell it correctly. I answered your shtty ,,report'' and then you still tryna tell me what to do, ofc im gonna be mad and ban you. The guy is banned and dealth with no need to rub it in my face that you have ,,reported him''.

[font='&quot']FUCK OFF[/font]
    actually before that
    mr happy type in teamchat: is he hacking?
    then i after i watching the suspect ofcourse i told him hes walling because there were only one nonsteamer player.
    i dont even know you:/
    but i think you do know me? thats why your complaining to fuck off:!
    im not here for y0u either...

Signature

• John wrote:

The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Please just fuck off. After a long day of frustrating shit happening i go into fy change the shitty map because we only play two fucking maps (fy dust mix and india) and as soon as it changes mist changes it back again. So i go into spec to check a player and as im recording i get
    Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks

[font='&quot']FUCK OFF[/font]
    then i after i watching the suspect ofcourse i told him hes walling because there were only one nonsteamer player.
    Read that sentence again, carefully. Now try to find one right part in it to back your shit up. Are you a mixture of a brazzilian and a monkey. MR.Happy is an ADMIN who has a steam account on which he has me as a friend, he can easily msg me if needed. Pretty sure he doesnt have admin on fy aim awp so he cant see your messege.

but i think you do know me? thats why your complaining to fuck off:!
    im not here for y0u either...

Yea as a matter of fact i have seen you make drama in other communities, you see you have a very bad reputation and you try and ,,come back'' here like sG will take you with open hands. Dont try and manipulate drama here boiii it aint gonna work. Now if you excuse me fuck off.

Signature

• basically your saying
    you banned me because i typied waller,In admin chat?
    sorry mr admin i shouldnt say that.I appologize but next time can you gave some warning.
    and about other community
    iLL say: i didnt knew your my baby siter?:)
    now if you dont mind ILL do whatever i want mr admin:)

Signature

• Well, there is a clear misunderstanding here, we didn't play only two maps here, we did play in maps like fy_pool_day / fy_pool_day2 / fy_snow and now we play in awp_distancia, and about awp_india we just started playing in that map.

Also, please you guys should be really patient when banning someone, I mean it's not really necessary to ban the player who made the admin aware that there was a hacker in the server (leave the fact aside, he didn't mention the hacker's name) It's admins duty to search, judge and then ban.

He didn't disrespect you @The Mighty Don't Kneel and you should have given a prior warning and if he doesn't listen then that's considered as disrespect.

Finally, let's be respectful with each other when using the words in the forum.

Signature