Transfer of Points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

FreeVIP Giveaway Click Here

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

• Transfer of Points

Hello. I would like to transfer my points. My nick name is Sk. My ip is 68.195.110.194. The reason why I am going to transfer them because I am using CS-Warzone which is laggy for me , I cannot condone it anymore. The steam id which was given by that cs is STEAM_0:0:794571226. I downloaded new cs...my nickname is SpawN ....the steam id is STEAM_ID_LAN ...I do not have steam, cause my laptop is so old , if I lunch my steam my laptop does plenty of lags. Help me please with transfering my points. :)
  • Sk | Walle wrote:

Hello. I would like to transfer my points. My nick name is Sk. My ip is 68.195.110.194. The reason why I am going to transfer them because I am using CS-Warzone which is laggy for me , I cannot condone it anymore. The steam id which was given by that cs is STEAM_0:0:794571226. I downloaded new cs...my nickname is SpawN ....the steam id is STEAM_ID_LAN ...I do not have steam, cause my laptop is so old , if I lunch my steam my laptop does plenty of lags. Help me please with transfering my points. :)
    did u mean to if you lunch steam then it lags?
    if you reply me with details of your laptop then i can help you
    at least you should get 100fps.
    note: For high ping players is the best option to use 100:! it wont lag that much than high fps(over 100fps)..
    :sick:
    :laugh-cry:
  • John wrote:

Sk | Walle wrote:

did u mean to if you lunch steam then it lags?if you reply me with details of your laptop then i can help you
    at least you should get 100fps.
    note: For high ping players is the best option to use 100:! it wont lag that much than high fps(over 100fps)..
    Nop @John
    He is saying that when he launches Warzone cs which is non-steam and can be found at cswarzone.com/cs
    That cs lags a lot for him so he installed a different cs from a totally different website but the problem is that it provides STEAM_ID_LAN.

@Sk | Walle Bro I'm providing you the link of Cs 1.6 Clean Version. Believe me this is the awesome cs... Config is also great cuz it's aiming is so damn good <3 nd the good thing is that It will not support any hacks :D It's Clean Version :) nd It got a totally different steam id comparing to the regular warzone cs. Install this and then your points problem will be solved by other seniors :) I think @Mr.sY` deals with the gameme points. :)
    Here you go the link : down-cs.su/clean.php
  • I don't recommend transferring your points to your new IP address, done with your steam "LAN" problem, it's not so hard for you to get a steamID from the so many non steam CS versions available and still you choose "LAN versions which makes no sense at all, if you can't do that, just quit playing CS.