tells a story

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• Mist wrote:

@Mal1ce` Come on man, this is a free world and that's your right to express your feelings, we don't mind :) So your girlfriend has thought, you have a boyfriend (Which means you're gay) and hesitated to love you back, :( That's sad, my bad.
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDD no no no

"Never admit to a girl or you'll get friendzone ". I kept it on myself but one busht happen. Rumors spread like a wildfire and im like yo wtf?
      I kept denying and denying till on my 3rd year high school i admit to her that i liked her and then she's like " R(my first initial) I like you but sorry because I got no time for that I need to focus on school". Then the plot twist happens. Few months past by dunno about 2-3 he got a boyfriend and im like lmfao okay then what I did was accept the fact that she has her eyes on someone. sad la kthnxbai

Signature

• Mist wrote:

Males have more feelings than the girls, that's why men fall in love in seconds, whereas the girls will never share their feelings that easy. Even though when you propose a girl and if they are not interested in you and give you a red card, they feel a lot happier inside because someone has fallen for them. It's their nature.

If someone loves you for some reason, then don't ever confuse that with the love, they love the reason not you. It has no reason and just a feeling no one knows why they love each other. In my life I have loved two girls truly and have failed miserably since I choose the wrong people and damaged my soul so hard, now I don't feel anything for any girl nor I am interested in a marriage in the future. Now all I care about is finding the purpose of my life, and chasing my dreams.

My advice for you guys is, never fall in love or love someone because the girl is easy or things have never worked for you with any girls. Chase your dreams, be wise and when the time is right, God will send the right person into your life if it's destined for you. Each time when you're hurt, you lose a part of you, so be careful.

I want to make you a bit trolling how friend Mist, but it was so deep, touching and real that I have no words omg... >.<

Signature

Small or big challenges, overcoming them is the main mission.
      fighting for a better future.
    • Mal1ce` wrote:

Mr.happy wrote:

I will change the name of the thread to: "Secrets of love, advices, manhood and heartache of heart" :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry:
      Just to clarify im fakin straight not gay just wrong quotation fml :(
      Sorry the troll will last for months :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry:

Signature

• 23-12-2016

It's a cold dark night in Pleven, Bulgaria, i'm going out for the night with some of the squad. At the pub - 20 mins in and i see the love of my life come in -a bigass bottle of Rakia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia - balkan vodka). The evil/stupid part of me is thinking ,,it cant be that bad to take couple of shots right'' and the good part was sleeping so it was time to be stupid. 5-6 small glasses/shots of rakia and im at noones land. For about an hour i was sitting scrolling through 9gag just to try and play it cool like i didnt get shat on by rakia (i was dou :v). Another hour passes and a 2nd bottle comes in and a 7 liter plastic bottle comes right behind it and im like ,,YOLO RIGHT'' 2-3 solid halfull actual glasses (quite big) and im dying. At this point i thought to myself ,,hey im superman on steroids, im alright i can do this'' and i decide to take it to forum/shoutbox. As some of you may remember getting messeged on steam a messege saying sth of the lines ,,i love you, ivlobe oyu, i lobe yoo, ivlove ouy and many more'' and a lot more in shoutbox even to the point my account got trolly ,,banned'' (just the tag) and people actually believed it LOL. So its time to leave and go to a club and as soon as i stand up i realise ,, i done fucked up now''. So from here on forward its the story mostly in my friends words because i dont quite remember all. Somehow i manage to enter the taxi without falling, and in the 1 minute in the taxi im almost asleep. Have in mind im about 6 foot (183-184 cm and around 86-90 kg), so im in the taxi with 3 other girls (hot af) and as soon as we get to the place and the taxi pulls over and its time to get out of the taxi im like NEIN . Somehow 2 of the girls got me out of the car and caried me 10 meters forward to 2 of my mates to start carrying me. So we are infront of the club waiting to get in and one of the guys carying me enters 1st and leaves the other to carry me on his own have in mind the other guy is 175 cm and 55 kg. As we were entering i have started hitting on some 2 random girls with boyfriends who have looked at me like they were going to kill me. My friend of course is like run forrest run and makes a sprint up the stairs whilst still carrying me. The last pair of stairs i kinda missed and jumped straight for the bar onto the barman and for my luck my friend still following me managed to pull me in the last second so i dont break all the shit in there. So finally after 10 longass minutes of pain and suffering (walking) i get to sit on a fucking couch. I sat down like a boss taking the space for 3 ppl and didnt move. So after a while i fall asleep for 10 mins, wake up and boom shakalakaka. Puked all over the floor. So from what i understood later on was i puked right infront of the cleaner who got so pissed off she started cursing my whole family meh. So i go outside to clean my mind on fresh air and realise my fucking jacket is in there. So i start making calls to the niggas inside and what do i hear, police is around and are looking for 18- kids to give tickets to and fuck up. So my friends cant go outside and give me the jacket, so after 20 mins on the freaking cold some random guy comes out gives me the jacket. Earlier in the day i got sent the phone number of a taxi to pick me up, here comes the luckiest moment of my life, somehow while scrolling through my phone i have clicked on the number - send messeges and the whole messege i wrote was :nerd: B) and an angel emoji. Somehow someway, when i went to look for taxis i entered the 1st one i saw and said nothing. It just drove me to the place i had to go without me giving him the address (i dont know it). On the way up the stairs i kinda hit my head reallll hard to the wall and fucked myself up even harder. On the other day while checking messeges i figured out how lucky i got with messeging the right guy. Worst part of the story - i forgot my fucking hat in the pub :/ .
      Moral of the story - im an idiot.

Im the idiot on the right

Signature

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

23-12-2016

It's a cold dark night in Pleven, Bulgaria, i'm going out for the night with some of the squad. At the pub - 20 mins in and i see the love of my life come in -a bigass bottle of Rakia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia - balkan vodka). The evil/stupid part of me is thinking ,,it cant be that bad to take couple of shots right'' and the good part was sleeping so it was time to be stupid. 5-6 small glasses/shots of rakia and im at noones land. For about an hour i was sitting scrolling through 9gag just to try and play it cool like i didnt get shat on by rakia (i was dou :v). Another hour passes and a 2nd bottle comes in and a 7 liter plastic bottle comes right behind it and im like ,,YOLO RIGHT'' 2-3 solid halfull actual glasses (quite big) and im dying. At this point i thought to myself ,,hey im superman on steroids, im alright i can do this'' and i decide to take it to forum/shoutbox. As some of you may remember getting messeged on steam a messege saying sth of the lines ,,i love you, ivlobe oyu, i lobe yoo, ivlove ouy and many more'' and a lot more in shoutbox even to the point my account got trolly ,,banned'' (just the tag) and people actually believed it LOL. So its time to leave and go to a club and as soon as i stand up i realise ,, i done fucked up now''. So from here on forward its the story mostly in my friends words because i dont quite remember all. Somehow i manage to enter the taxi without falling, and in the 1 minute in the taxi im almost asleep. Have in mind im about 6 foot (183-184 cm and around 86-90 kg), so im in the taxi with 3 other girls (hot af) and as soon as we get to the place and the taxi pulls over and its time to get out of the taxi im like NEIN . Somehow 2 of the girls got me out of the car and caried me 10 meters forward to 2 of my mates to start carrying me. So we are infront of the club waiting to get in and one of the guys carying me enters 1st and leaves the other to carry me on his own have in mind the other guy is 175 cm and 55 kg. As we were entering i have started hitting on some 2 random girls with boyfriends who have looked at me like they were going to kill me. My friend of course is like run forrest run and makes a sprint up the stairs whilst still carrying me. The last pair of stairs i kinda missed and jumped straight for the bar onto the barman and for my luck my friend still following me managed to pull me in the last second so i dont break all the shit in there. So finally after 10 longass minutes of pain and suffering (walking) i get to sit on a fucking couch. I sat down like a boss taking the space for 3 ppl and didnt move. So after a while i fall asleep for 10 mins, wake up and boom shakalakaka. Puked all over the floor. So from what i understood later on was i puked right infront of the cleaner who got so pissed off she started cursing my whole family meh. So i go outside to clean my mind on fresh air and realise my fucking jacket is in there. So i start making calls to the niggas inside and what do i hear, police is around and are looking for 18- kids to give tickets to and fuck up. So my friends cant go outside and give me the jacket, so after 20 mins on the freaking cold some random guy comes out gives me the jacket. Earlier in the day i got sent the phone number of a taxi to pick me up, here comes the luckiest moment of my life, somehow while scrolling through my phone i have clicked on the number - send messeges and the whole messege i wrote was :nerd: B) and an angel emoji. Somehow someway, when i went to look for taxis i entered the 1st one i saw and said nothing. It just drove me to the place i had to go without me giving him the address (i dont know it). On the way up the stairs i kinda hit my head reallll hard to the wall and fucked myself up even harder. On the other day while checking messeges i figured out how lucky i got with messeging the right guy. Worst part of the story - i forgot my fucking hat in the pub :/ .
      Moral of the story - im an idiot.

Im the idiot on the right
      Remind me never to invite you to a hard party :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry:

Signature

• Mist wrote:

@Mal1ce` So you're telling us indirectly, that you're a Gay?
      @[C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN Omg, So what happened to helicopter after the incident? Did they manage to repair to its earlier state?
      I got no idea @Mist cuz after that incident we left from there and never looked back >.<

Signature