tells a story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• tells a story

I have an interesting game, share a story of something that happened to you or to a friend :V

Can be something fun, terrifying, stupid, crazy, about a moment of "action data-verified= " that ended badly, etc :D

Signature

Small or big challenges, overcoming them is the main mission.
      fighting for a better future.
    • I was in a moment with my girl (she was not yet my girlfriend) and I was about to get a first kiss to her, but that fucking moment, entered his dad, (his dad is CT, police: v, LOL) And when he arrived, he sat next to me and took out his gun to "show it to me", then my girl, went to get water for he, and his dad asked me with the gun in his hand: "Are you the Daughter's boyfriend of my dauther? " And I: "MEE NO NO NO NOON ... well .. almost xd ..." and I look with a face of "watch your ass" and he left ... :(
      Then I kissed her after, Fuck the Police JAJAJAJAJAJA
      But now I live in fear of a lost bullet >.< :laugh-cry:

Signature

• @Mr.happy is that true? :O You fkin nailed it :D So interesting... :P

Well here is mine and it's true.. :P I was in Florida and we went for a helicopter ride. They give us a ride for about 10-15 minutes. We were so excited and waiting for our turn and as soon as we got our turn, we sat in the helicopter and I was sitting in the front, next to pilot. [This was around 3.5 years ago]
      Helicopter took off and we were on the top of the buildings... The view was so damn amazing <3 All the cars from the top looked like toys and beauty of the city.. Damn.!! <3
      But then, a huge eagle crashed into our helicopter :'( This is true... I'm not making anything up I swear. :/
      It crashed and broke into the windshield and died at that same moment in the lap of pilot. It was a huge brown eagle.... the helicopter started to went down for about 5 seconds. I wanted to shout of scare but my voice was not even coming out... :'(
      Then after a few seconds pilot controlled the helicopter and told us in mic "It's all good, It's all good" and we landed safely asap... :)
      This was the scariest ride ever in my life... I will never ever sit in a helicopter :/

PS : @Mr.happy you have created a great topic :D Others? Share your stories as well :D

Signature

• Yo YO! wrote:

few years back when i asked a girl to be mine, she said "no"
      end of the story.
      "Never admit to a girl or you'll get friendzone ". I kept it on myself but one busht happen. Rumors spread like a wildfire and im like yo wtf?
      I kept denying and denying till on my 3rd year high school i admit to her that i liked her and then she's like " R(my first initial) I like you but sorry because I got no time for that I need to focus on school". Then the plot twist happens. Few months past by dunno about 2-3 he got a boyfriend and im like lmfao okay then what I did was accept the fact that she has her eyes on someone. sad la kthnxbai

Signature

• [C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN wrote:

@Mr.happy is that true? :o You fkin nailed it :D So interesting... :P

Well here is mine and it's true.. :P I was in Florida and we went for a helicopter ride. They give us a ride for about 10-15 minutes. We were so excited and waiting for our turn and as soon as we got our turn, we sat in the helicopter and I was sitting in the front, next to pilot. [This was around 3.5 years ago]
      Helicopter took off and we were on the top of the buildings... The view was so damn amazing <3 All the cars from the top looked like toys and beauty of the city.. Damn.!! <3
      But then, a huge eagle crashed into our helicopter :'( This is true... I'm not making anything up I swear. :/
      It crashed and broke into the windshield and died at that same moment in the lap of pilot. It was a huge brown eagle.... the helicopter started to went down for about 5 seconds. I wanted to shout of scare but my voice was not even coming out... :'(
      Then after a few seconds pilot controlled the helicopter and told us in mic "It's all good, It's all good" and we landed safely asap... :)
      This was the scariest ride ever in my life... I will never ever sit in a helicopter :/

PS : @Mr.happy you have created a great topic :D Others? Share your stories as well :D
      I dream of going one day in a helicopter, but that bad luck >.<
      You almost died >.<
      Oh and it's true, her dad is scary. :c

Signature

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Mal1ce` wrote:

Yo YO! wrote:

end of the story.
      "Never admit to a girl or you'll get friendzone ". she's like - he got a boyfriend
      im confused
      to sum it up I just got friendzone ezpz lemon squeezy

Signature

• Males have more feelings than the girls, that's why men fall in love in seconds, whereas the girls will never share their feelings that easy. Even though when you propose a girl and if they are not interested in you and give you a red card, they feel a lot happier inside because someone has fallen for them. It's their nature.

If someone loves you for some reason, then don't ever confuse that with the love, they love the reason not you. It has no reason and just a feeling no one knows why they love each other. In my life I have loved two girls truly and have failed miserably since I choose the wrong people and damaged my soul so hard, now I don't feel anything for any girl nor I am interested in a marriage in the future. Now all I care about is finding the purpose of my life, and chasing my dreams.

My advice for you guys is, never fall in love or love someone because the girl is easy or things have never worked for you with any girls. Chase your dreams, be wise and when the time is right, God will send the right person into your life if it's destined for you. Each time when you're hurt, you lose a part of you, so be careful.

Signature

• Mal1ce` wrote:

The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Mal1ce` wrote:

Yo YO! wrote:

end of the story.
      "Never admit to a girl or you'll get friendzone ". she's like - he got a boyfriend
      im confused
      Look at what i quoted and read it carefully

Signature

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Mal1ce` wrote:

The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

Mal1ce` wrote:

Yo YO! wrote:

end of the story.
      im confused
      Look at what i quoted and read it carefully
      ahahaha i am still confused

Signature

• Mist wrote:

Mal1ce` wrote:

Mist wrote:

@Mal1ce` So you're telling us indirectly, that you're a Gay?
      Lmfao I aint gay D:
      Never admit to a girl or you'll get friendzone . she's like - he got a boyfriend
      wrong quotation my bad LMFAO thats why Mighty got confused
      P.S im a straight not trans bi or anythin else >.<

Signature

• @Mal1ce` Come on man, this is a free world and that's your right to express your feelings, we don't mind :) So your girlfriend has thought, you have a boyfriend (Which means you're gay) and hesitated to love you back, :( That's sad, my bad.

Signature