Sticky FreeVIP - DeDust2 24/7 & Fy/Aim/Awp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

To Enter CSGO GiveAway CLICK HERE, For DD2&Fy/Aim/Awp FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• FreeVIP - DeDust2 24/7 & Fy/Aim/Awp

Hello fellas

Now and for a short time SilentGamerz giving Free VIP access for it active players and members

When you ever reach your first 10 hours wearing SilentGamerz.CoM you will earn 1 day free VIP access, Make it happen to 50 hours you will have 1 full week free VIP

Requirement :

To Win free VIP you must
    - Wear @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name for at least 10 Hours
    - You must be a member at least, (Get 50 points as forums user, Check this for more info)
    - fill the following app format and post it on THIS thread only

*Your steamID :
    *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..):
    *Week or Day :
    Who did you know about this (optional) (Friend/in-game advertisement/Forums/Facebook) :

Keep in mind
    You cannot apply for VIP every time you reach 10 hours AFTER the first time, so only in first time THEN you need to reach 50 hours for 1 week VIP, then it will be reset to start again with 1 day and so on, FOR EXAMPLE i reach 10 hours i get 1 day VIP, and then i wont be able to get free VIP till i reach 50 hour which is 1 week, then when i reach 60 hour i can apply for 1 day again, then 100 hour and so on....

How Do I Know How Many Hours I'v Spend Wearing SilentGamerz.CoM Next To My Name

go to silentgamerz.gameme.com/search type in search your steamID/name (find your profile) Scroll down on your profile till you see (Player Aliases) and it will give you full info of how many hours you'v spend wearing it

And yes admins can join this event also!

/FreeVIP command will be added today or tomorrow which open this thread in-game

Please don't post anything else here but app. format or else your post will be removed.

Cheers
    Mr.sY - SilentGamerz Leader

Signature

• *Your steamID : STEAM_0:0:182332898
    *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): 10
    *Week or Day : Day

silentgamerz.gameme.com/player_histories/aliases/232665

Note: I will be reseting my gameme points tommorow on dd2 and the aliases of how long i have worn the tag will disappear so....
    mediafire.com/view/o6rbkmpd62h6al6/Untitled.png

Signature

• The Mighty Don't Kneel wrote:

*Your steamID : STEAM_0:0:182332898
    *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): 10

silentgamerz.gameme.com/player_histories/aliases/232665

Note: I will be reseting my gameme points tommorow on dd2 and the aliases of how long i have worn the tag will disappear so....
    mediafire.com/view/o6rbkmpd62h6al6/Untitled.png
    VIP Access Added to DD2 server for 24 hour, if you wish to have it on Fy/Aim/Awp instead please PM me

Signature

• *Your steamID : STEAM_0:1:50498731
    *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): im not sure the last week its been like 11 hours but in the past i have it for a lot longer
    silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/61637
    Who did you know about this (optional) (Friend/in-game advertisement/Forums/Facebook) : in game advertisment

Signature

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

• Hassan wrote:

*Your steamID : STEAM_0:1:50498731
    *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): im not sure the last week its been like 11 hours but in the past i have it for a lot longer
    silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/61637
    Who did you know about this (optional) (Friend/in-game advertisement/Forums/Facebook) : in game advertisment
    Contact me on steam and I will add your 1 Day VIP access. :)
  • Your SteamID - STEAM_0:0:1625801846
    How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): About 2 hours, but I have played this sever for about 4 hours.
    *Week or Day : Week

silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/770699

Who did you know about this (optional) (Friend/in-game advertisement/Forums/Facebook): Ingame adverstiment

Thanks for reading!
  • xxxalexcion wrote:

Your SteamID - STEAM_0:0:1625801846
    How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): About 2 hours, but I have played this sever for about 4 hours.
    *Week or Day : Week

silentgamerz.gameme.com/playerinfo/770699

Who did you know about this (optional) (Friend/in-game advertisement/Forums/Facebook): Ingame adverstiment

Thanks for reading!
    bro you're supposed to play 10 hours with tag. As I see, you've got only 29 minutes of playing time... Try again when you reach 10 hours.

Signature

¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Life isnt short, you're just dead for too long©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸