No admin online

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• No admin online

It is very bad to write here that SG is loosing his popularity and many of the regular players leaving the server because of the cheaters who show up at a regular interval and no admin to ban them instantaneously. I suggested to appoint more and more admins as you can but I think the staff is really not interested in this procedure or any other reasons I don't know. Players are hating the server because of the cheaters and they are writting in the chat against SG members, admins and servers. That is really shame for us. I hope some quick action can save the servers from these cheaters otherwise it won't be last for long time. In near future it will be PARIS or Switzerland for the hackers to come and enjoy their honeymoon. Sorry for my words. But see I really mean it. I know many of other members will agree to this. There are 3 aimbotters playing at the same time ruinning the joy of the game. This is really ridiculous thing for the SG that noboday can even kick them... No body is going to take the demo. because I tried.. I took demos and I post here before. but frankly it takes time to ban them. So nobody is going to waste their time to take demo but they will silently shift to the other server like me.
    Please save SG. Do something.
    Thanks
  • No admin online? I play every day at least 6 hours in a server I cannot play every 24hours I look at the forum through my phone and everything and your saying no admins online I'm in server every day only specing and you are complaining
    This dude is always right
  • Lei as I told you.. It wasn't you brother. I really respect you and you are the most active admin of the dust2 server I admit it. you are doing the 85% of the job. It looks like only you are caring for the server. I wasn't aiming to any admin. My point was how can only one admin watch the server all the times, there should be some more admins to watch the server. Any admin please don't take it personal. I am not fighting with anyone. I am here to discuss the thing not for war.
  • Bhavik wrote:

Lei as I told you.. It wasn't you brother. I really respect you and you are the most active admin of the dust2 server I admit it. you are doing the 85% of the job. It looks like only you are caring for the server. I wasn't aiming to any admin. My point was how can only one admin watch the server all the times, there should be some more admins to watch the server. Any admin please don't take it personal. I am not fighting with anyone. I am here to discuss the thing not for war.

Thanks bro and your righ if admin comes he just plays he doesn't spec players he just plays and I'mnot trying to fight neither your cool and your really active you help me sometimes tell me who to spec and who to check
    This dude is always right