Admins?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Okay, seriously...are there ANY admins that play on the de_dust2 server? Every single time I'm in the server there is at least one hacker and 90% of the time they're a blatant aimbotter wrecking the entire opposing team. The only people I've seen with the [sG] tag are "lei cfg" and "mohamed" (note: i definitely spelled his name wrong). If either of these guys are admins, they need to start listening to the other players when they're calling out hackers. If not, then no harm no foul but "lei cfg" has threatened to ban me before because I told him he wasn't doing his job. Anyway, this is completely and utterly destroying the fun on the server. Highly suggest this problem be addressed in some form or fashion.
  • DushiPunda wrote:

Okay, seriously...are there ANY admins that play on the de_dust2 server? Every single time I'm in the server there is at least one hacker and 90% of the time they're a blatant aimbotter wrecking the entire opposing team. The only people I've seen with the [sG] tag are "lei cfg" and "mohamed" (note: i definitely spelled his name wrong). If either of these guys are admins, they need to start listening to the other players when they're calling out hackers. If not, then no harm no foul but "lei cfg" has threatened to ban me before because I told him he wasn't doing his job. Anyway, this is completely and utterly destroying the fun on the server. Highly suggest this problem be addressed in some form or fashion.

Mhm no one told me to do my job and I was t treathing anyone so far and you are probably mistaken because I didn't have my admin yat that time and I remember you u were calling sg clan bitches and fucking retards because there's no admins...
    This dude is always right
  • Um yes, that was my point. That because I haven't seen you in the server, things could have changed since the last time. And I'm fairly certain i called YOU explicit names because hackers were being brought to your attention and you weren't doing anything about it. AT ANY RATE, this little hissy fit isn't helping. The server needs active admins because there are a constant stream of hackers on the server.
  • DushiPunda wrote:

Um yes, that was my point. That because I haven't seen you in the server, things could have changed since the last time. And I'm fairly certain i called YOU explicit names because hackers were being brought to your attention and you weren't doing anything about it. AT ANY RATE, this little hissy fit isn't helping. The server needs active admins because there are a constant stream of hackers on the server.
    you cannot saying anything if you come to server in one week twice for an hour I got my trial admin 3 days ago and I been only specing all the time and watching non stop I play from 9am-to6p.m and then get on sometimes at 11when I come back
    This dude is always right
  • I've been playing on the server a lot longer than a week, my friend. I don't know why you're on the defense about this. I know now that you just got your admin and explicitly said that things very well could have changed since then.
  • DushiPunda wrote:

I've been playing on the server a lot longer than a week, my friend. I don't know why you're on the defense about this. I know now that you just got your admin and explicitly said that things very well could have changed since then.

uhm, i like the fact that you are angry that there is no admin on server, but that doesnt mean that you can come here and say that admins are not doing their jobs correctly, if u are admin..u have a life too, also there is a shortage of admins for sure, no doubt, we started 2 weeks ago..dont expect much. we need some time until we get more admins, if u see a hacker you can report him by recording a demo and send it to us with a steam ID , By reporting 5 cheaters or paying 5$ you get admin, so i recommend you to think about getting admin, if not ..you need to have patience until we get more admins.

Thank you

sG | Management