Sugestion2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• I have another sugestion xD, My sugestion is like for example say the T's planted bomb and the CT's are like camping T spawn the bomb gets detonated can we add a plugin that whenever a team doesnt do the objective and the other team wins can we do an auto-slay for those who choose to not do the objective and let the other team win

PS: this is not my idea i got it from another Clan but i still just though about it now
    Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

• Hassan wrote:

I have another sugestion xD, My sugestion is like for example say the T's planted bomb and the CT's are like camping T spawn the bomb gets detonated can we add a plugin that whenever a team doesnt do the objective and the other team wins can we do an auto-slay for those who choose to not do the objective and let the other team win

PS: this is not my idea i got it from another Clan but i still just though about it now
    Well the Campmeter works as Auto Slay.
  • Yo YO! wrote:

you didnt understand my point my point is they can be not campers, for example T's rush B and plant bomb while CT's are holding A like moving from cat to site to long, it doesnt necessarly have to be camping
    Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

• Mist wrote:

They get slayed once the bomb is detonated?
    Why cant any1 properly understand me with repeating myself haha but kk ima try to expalin the best i can, The People who do not do the objective get slayed , "They get slayed once the bomb is detonated?" Yes the CT's if they choose for example to camp and not do the objective

• Mist wrote:

Hassan wrote:

Yo YO! wrote:

you didnt understand my point my point is they can be not campers, for example T's rush B and plant bomb while CT's are holding A like moving from cat to site to long, it doesnt necessarly have to be camping
    this plugin called slay losers, it kill any alive player when the round finished, unless he did the objective, for example CT defused the bomb and 3 T camping in spawn, all the 3 T that camps on spawn will get auto slayed, or the bomb destroy the target, all the alive CT players will get auto slayed, the meaning of this plugin is to force everyone to do the objective without saving/camping
  • Mr.sY` wrote:

this plugin called slay losers, it kill any alive player when the round finished, unless he did the objective, for example CT defused the bomb and 3 T camping in spawn, all the 3 T that camps on spawn will get auto slayed, or the bomb destroy the target, all the alive CT players will get auto slayed, the meaning of this plugin is to force everyone to do the objective without saving/camping
    Ty for understanding me >.<

• Hassan wrote:

Mist wrote:

Why cant any1 properly understand me with repeating myself haha but kk ima try to expalin the best i can, The People who do not do the objective get slayed , "They get slayed once the bomb is detonated?" Yes the CT's if they choose for example to camp and not do the objective
    for your information. Admins gotta work on this. starting with slapping ('0' damage) and we gotta bad camper plugin enabled already in the server so I don't find it important to have anything addition in the server. because server is complete didn't find any issued so far. campers is a issue but Server Admins gotta work on it.

• Mist wrote:

for your information. Admins gotta work on this. starting with slapping ('0' damage) and we gotta bad camper plugin enabled already in the server so I don't find it important to have anything addition in the server. because server is complete didn't find any issued so far. campers is a issue but Server Admins gotta work on i
    we dont have an admin 24/7 on the server, and if thats the case there might be some campers and that kind of people who do not do the objective

• Hassan wrote:

Mist wrote:

for your information. Admins gotta work on this. starting with slapping ('0' damage) and we gotta bad camper plugin enabled already in the server so I don't find it important to have anything addition in the server. because server is complete didn't find any issued so far. campers is a issue but Server Admins gotta work on i
    we dont have an admin 24/7 on the server, and if thats the case there might be some campers and that kind of people who do not do the objective
    Camp meter plugin can be edited to be more efficient. then non of the players can camp more than few seconds.

Edit :

For example we can restrict areas in the map. In that particular area you cannot camp more than allocated seconds. after that you will start losing health. So you must leave the area.

• Mist wrote:

Camp meter plugin can be edited to be more efficient. then non of the players can camp more than few seconds.
    sry i have to counter you everytime lmao but ct's gotta for example hold a position while trying to cover a site

• Mist wrote:

read my above statement once again. you must leave the spawn area and it surroundings within allocated time
    tbh thats also a good plugin like its you guys choice im just making a suggestion its u guys choice

• Hassan wrote:

Mist wrote:

sry i have to counter you everytime lmao but ct's gotta for example hold a position while trying to cover a site
    Yeah i agree with hassan
    Add a plugin which restricts people from camping on perticular spots like t spawn. i have seen a plugin like that but dont know the name
    F!N!$H3RSomeone Banned Me From Forums Reason : I dont like Justin beiber :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry: :laugh-cry:
  • Mist wrote:

It is one of the meaningless plugin and the game spoiler I have ever seen. no one wanna feel like they're being forced.
    i know its kinda meaningless but it forces the players to actually play the game and do the objective

• Hassan wrote:

Mist wrote:

It is one of the meaningless plugin and the game spoiler I have ever seen. no one wanna feel like they're being forced.
    i know its kinda meaningless but it forces the players to actually play the game and do the objective
    It won't be entertaining and in the end it is just a game. I won't be playing in such a environment i will leave the server. Hope this helped. Thank you for your suggestion.

Closed